Camping in the Catalan Pyrenees
Campsite rental Catalan Pyrenees
What can we say about the Catalan Pyrenees, except that the south-eastern part of the massif which separates France and Spain is magnificent. Indeed, the region offers a sumptuous setting to disconnect during your stay. To go green as much as possible, opt for a campsite rental in the Catalan Pyrenees. The advantage of a holiday village is simple: you will stay in the heart of nature. Particularly at Yelloh! Village Bassegoda Park, located on the borders of Alta Garrotxa and Alt Empordà. At the foot of the Pic de Bassegoda.
In addition to an exceptional panorama, the Catalan Pyrenees camping experience, as its name suggests, is also the discovery of a unique identity. Just like the rest of Catalonia, if not more, Catalan history, traditions and customs have kept their place over the centuries. You will discover this folklore very quickly during your vacation in the Catalan Pyrenees.
Your search results: 0 Campsite
Mobile home rental Catalan Pyrenees
There are many holiday ideas in the region. So, finding a mobile home rental in the Catalan Pyrenees will be easy. The question is rather how to treat yourself to the best possible stay?
In Yelloh! Village in the Catalan Pyrenees, make the most of your vacation thanks to comfortable accommodation, spacious pitches, authentic furnished tents and on-site services. Even bicycle rental can be provided on site! Everything you need to experience an unforgettable vacation, with family or friends. Not forgetting the free kids' clubs, where your children can have fun and make new friends.
What to do while camping in the Catalan Pyrenees?
The Catalan Pyrenees are a nature destination par excellence. Whether for historical or cultural visits, walks or activities, enjoy the pure mountain air and breathtaking landscapes. The peaks and the Pyrenean flora allow for numerous hikes. Whether on foot or by mountain bike. Several trails cross the roads and paths of the region.
You can also cool off! Indeed, there is no shortage of rivers and lakes in the area. Water activities can therefore be on the program for your vacation in the Catalan Pyrenees. And what about the sky, which in the region is completely clear. Which makes it one of the most beautiful astronomical observation areas in Western Europe.
Finally, numerous festivities and events liven up the sunny days. Take part in these events to immerse yourself in Catalan culture. Same thing for gastronomy, succulent throughout Catalonia!
What are the tourist sites to visit in the Catalan Pyrenees?
- Alta Garrotxa and the Bassegoda peak
- The Val d’Aran The Aigüestortes and Estany de Sant Maurici
- National Park The Núria Valley
- The many charming villages
- Pedraforca peak
- The Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park
- The Congost of Mont-Rebei
- The sources of Llobregat (Fonts del Llobregat)
- The sanctuary of Montgarri
What activities to do in the Catalan Pyrenees?
- Astronomical observation
- Water sports: via ferrata, canoeing, canyoning, rafting...
- Bike rides
- Mountain biking
- A hot air balloon flight
What are the most beautiful lakes and rivers in the Catalan Pyrenees?
- Estany de Sant Maurici
- The Llobregat
- Estany Tort de Peguera
- The Muga gorges
- Gerber Lake
- Estany de Colomèrs
- Certascan Lake
- Estany de Banyoles
- Lake Darnius-Boadella
What are the most beautiful villages in the Catalan Pyrenees?
- Sant Llorenç de la Muga
- Santa Pau
- Castellfollit de la Roca
- Sant Joan les Fonts
What are the Catalan specialties that you absolutely must try?
- Fried calçots with romesco sauce
- Boutifarre served with apples
- The trinxat of col and potatoes with toncino
- Slow-cooked leg of lamb
- Catalan cream
- Catalan fuet
- Other charcuterie: Val d’Aran ham, black pudding and chorizo
What events are nearby?
- The Fira de Sant Lluc, the autumn fair of Olot
- The Bruxeira International Fair, in Sant Joan les Fonts
- Starfest, in Albanyà and at the Bassegoda Park campsite
- Berga Carnival
- The mushroom festival, in Albanyà and at the Bassegoda Park campsite
- The Chocolate and Ratafia Fair in Berga
What to visit in the Catalan Pyrenees when it rains?
- The Volcanoes Museum, in Olot
- The Espai Ceretània Space Museum
- The “Camí de la Llibertat” prison-museum