Free cancellation right up until D-2 before arrival for a selection of accommodation options! Find out more
Your camping holiday in
For all you who are dreaming about wild nature, the Mediterranean coastline and a gentle way of living on holiday! For all you who are looking for a stay bathed in sunshine! For all of you people who just love the depths of the sea! We've got the perfect place for your next stay in Spain, and it's called the Yelloh! Village Sant Miquel!
This family-friendly campsite lies in Colera, the last-remaining protected village in the northern Costa Brava, and will make for the location of your dreams when you have that urge to get away from it all! With features including an aquatic park, on-site dining options, accommodation with all the mod cons and kids' clubs! Framed by more than 1,500 trees and bordered by vineyards and olive groves, the camping Sant Miquel enjoys a really special location that people of all ages will just love.
Between the Pyrenees nature reserve and the marine nature reserve of Cerbère-Banyuls, midway between the GR92 and the Garbet coastal path, in this campsite beneath the mountains and looking out to sea, there are all sorts of outdoor activities to enjoy, including hiking, diving, snorkelling, kayaking and boating. So, have we persuaded you? Come with your family or friends as soon as you can and acquaint yourself with all the delights of this campsite on the Costa Brava, and finally experience holidays that are just right for you with Yelloh! Village.
So much to make you smile
- An amazing location between the mountains of the Pyrenees and the Mediterranean
- Just 500 metres from a lovely beach for days spent relaxing in the heart of a protected village
- A superb 1,500m² aquatic area: 3 pools, water games, heated swimming pool, waterslides, solarium etc.
- A whole compendium of watersports to discover with the family: watersports centre on-site with boats, kayaks, paddleboards, snorkelling etc.
- Family meals and mouthwatering menus that people of all ages will love!
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
- Installation of a massage and beauty area
- Installation of a sports room
Water, more water and even MORE water! At the camping Sant Miquel, get ready to experience a holiday that's really water-focused! On one side you have a superb aquatic area in the campsite itself, on the other the light blue Mediterranean just a few steps away. Whether you prefer freshwater, saltwater or both, this campsite on the northern Costa Brava is just bound to put a smile on your face!
Children & teenagersFurther information
Thinking about a stay on the Costa Brava with your children? Great idea! And while you're not with the family enjoying outings, maybe you're not sure what to do with the children? At the kids' clubs of the camping Sant Miquel, your little ones will be able to really enjoy their favourite activities, even on holiday! Maybe you have teenage children? Then you'll enjoy some special times with them here!
Sports & activitiesFurther information
There are just so many activities to discover at the Yelloh! Village Sant Miquel. With sports entertainment and great fixtures being held in the campsite itself, as well as watersports and great hiking opportunities very close to your holiday location, the Costa Brava will be a hit with all sorts of people. So why not you too!
At the Yelloh! Village Sant Miquel, you'll find just what you need on-site for a fantastic holiday in total tranquillity. Got a question? Feeling peckish or got a bit of shopping to do? This campsite has the answer! And then there'll be just one thing left for you to do: enjoy your stay on the Costa Brava… with total peace of mind!
Nearby attractionsFurther information
The dreamy beaches of the Costa Brava, its wild little coves, unusual towns, its Mediterranean climate and more! Treat yourself to it all during your holidays at the camping Sant Miquel! After a relaxing day beside the pool or coming back from an introductory diving lesson, come and discover all the treasures of Catalonia!