Your camping holiday in
Le Bout du Monde
Enjoy a real countryside holiday in the Black Mountains in the Haut Languedoc regional natural park… On a 20-hectare site, Yelloh! Village Le Bout du Monde provides the perfect setting for an authentic, natural holiday. The ideal place to recharge your batteries, savour fresh air or explore farmhouse life with your children: there are so many reasons to stay at Camping Le Bout du Monde.
You’ll find Mongolian yurts, cottages with all the mod cons, two pools with a natural bathing area and even a lake! Food lovers will be delighted by the campsite's farmhouse restaurant, with its delicious dishes, lovingly prepared with local produce, and your kids will love the farm animals. There'll be something for everyone during your camping holiday in the Aude…
So much to make you smile
- Nature and environmentally friendly campsite with discovery activities and natural bathing
- Authentic and peaceful camping in a wild and protected environment in the heart of the Montagne Noire
- Yurt hire, for a real change of scenery
- Animal farm and swimming pool for the children
- For gourmets, a "terroir" auberge (where all the produce is home grown) and a wine bar with wine tasting
- Massages for a wellness break
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
- New air-conditioned cottages for 5 people
- Extended terrace to the natural swimming pool with panoramic showers
- Creation of a slackline park
- Installation of a mobile chicken coop
Welcome to the bathing area of the camping Le Bout du Monde! Here, bathing is the natural thing to enjoy with its authentic eco pool. There's also a traditional swimming pool where you can enjoy the delights of bathing with the whole family.
Your holidays at the Bout du Monde will be both authentic and relaxing! Come and discover the wellness area of this campsite in the South of France, and treat yourself to a spot of relaxation in a novel setting!
Children & teenagersFurther information
Life in the great outdoors, surrounded by farm animals… Kids will love it! Yelloh! Village Le Bout du Monde will be the setting for countless discoveries, wonderful experiences and excitement thanks to the creative activities and handicrafts available at the campsite.
Sports & activitiesFurther information
Camping Le Bout du Monde is the perfect place for getting back to basics, an authentic holiday in the great outdoors or a peaceful break away from it all. The youngest campers will love life on the farm! You can also try fishing, with friends or family, or have a go at one of the handicraft activities available.
To simplify your life, we provide the facilities that you need on a campsite. Tourist information, library, telephone booth, freezer access, mail-reception service, hire of fridges and BBQs. There is free access to washing machines and tumble driers.
Nearby attractionsFurther information
The Haut Languedoc regional nature park is home to a host of wonders, which will be revealed to you at Camping Le Bout du Monde. Experience the amazing sights of the Black Mountains, take a stroll through the neighbouring medieval towns, walk along the Canal du Midi or sample some of the local specialities.