Free cancellation right up until D-2 before arrival for a selection of accommodation options! Find out more
Your camping holiday in
Looking for a family campsite in the Calvados? Then look no further, you’ve found it! In a delightfully green setting only 100m from the vast Normandy beaches: welcome to Yelloh! Village La Capricieuse.
So what do you need to get you packing your bags? A large aquatic area? Got it... and with 3 swimming pools no less. Brilliant! High quality services? Our staff at reception are at your service, always ready to listen and meet all your needs with a smile. High-end accommodation? Yes, and well-equipped to offer every comfort.
Looking for even more? Careful, La Capricieuse is about to become irresistible! Spacious pitches, entertainment from morning ‘til evening, children’s clubs, bar, takeaway meals... So there you are, you’ve fallen under its charm. Well, we did warn you! So we’re here, ready and waiting. It’s time to finish that packing and head for Normandy!
So much to make you smile
- The endless Normandy beaches with their soft fine sand are only 100 metres from the campsite
- A 1,500m² aquatic area with 3 heated swimming pools including 2 covered pools, paddling pool, whirlpool bath...
- On-site activities for all the family from morning through to the evening: children’s clubs, aquagym, sports tournaments...
- A campsite in the heart of a region with a particularly rich heritage: D-Day beaches, Trouville, Caen...
- Top-of-the-range accommodation options and high quality services: free Wi-Fi, end-of-stay cleaning...
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
You love revelling in all the joys of bathing when on holiday? After all it’s so much fun! Then at the camping La Capricieuse, you’re certain to find perfect holiday happiness. You’ll be able to enjoy a vast aquatic area with 3 indoor and outdoor swimming pools, paddling pool, whirlpool bath... And to vary the pleasures of the water, the beach is only 100 metres away from the campsite. So which will it be today, swimming pool or seaside?
Children & teenagersFurther information
How do you picture your children’s holiday? Fun and entertaining, filled with discoveries and fascinating encounters? In that case you’ll be delighted to know that here at the camping La Capricieuse it will be exactly as you imagine it, and even better! Everything has been put in place to ensure your kids’ happiness: children’s clubs, outdoor facilities... So read on and discover what’s in store for them!
Sports & activitiesFurther information
So which type of holiday do you prefer; one with plenty of sport, or something a little more contemplative? Whichever your holiday style, the activities at the camping La Capricieuse will offer exactly what you’re looking for! From a stroll along the shore to extreme sports or watersports, aquagym and sports tournaments... On-site or nearby, there’s plenty of fun in store! Our organisers are all ready and waiting for you.
One thing is certain, you’ll be delighted by all the services at the Yelloh! Village La Capricieuse! Looking for information? Something you need to hire? Maybe you simply fancy sipping a cocktail or relaxing with a takeaway meal? Everything’s possible here with us! The campsite is ready to meet all your needs, and more! That’s a holiday with Yelloh! Village!
Nearby attractionsFurther information
A stay at the camping La Capricieuse offers the perfect way to discover all the treasures of the Calvados. Lying on the Côte de Nacre, in Normandy, there are a host of exceptional spots nearby just waiting for you to come and explore. The D-Day beaches, the renowned Mont-Saint-Michel and Caen with its memorial. And there are plenty of other places that you aren’t likely to forget in a hurry. Come and discover them!