Free cancellation right up until D-2 before arrival for a selection of accommodation options! Find out more
Your camping holiday in
Domaine de l’Orée
For those of you who are dreaming of holidays close to the beach and the ocean. For those of you who are looking for a stay drenched in sunshine. For those of you who love nature and huge pine forests. We've found just the place for you, and you'll love it: the Yelloh! Village Domaine de l’Orée!
Located in the Vendée, just 7 km from the centre of Les Sables d’Olonne, this moderately-sized campsite will make for the perfect place for your family holidays. An amazing aquatic area for people of all ages, high quality accommodation options, children’s clubs, entertainment through the day, top end facilities etc. But that's not all! The beach of Sauveterre lies just 1.8 km from the camping Domaine de l’Orée. Great, don't you think?
Alongside a 1000 hectare state-owned forest, in tree- and flower-filled grounds, between wild nature and the ocean, this campsite in the Vendée will be just the place for a truly unforgettable holiday. Welcome home!
So much to make you smile
- Direct access to the beach and the Atlantic Ocean just 1.8 km from the campsite
- A wonderful aquatic area with outdoor pools, covered swimming pool, waterslide, river with rubber rings etc.
- Activities throughout the day for the whole family: salsa, sports tournaments, cookery classes, bike rides etc.
- Cycle paths leaving from the campsite and going along the Côte de Lumière
- The “La Paillote” snack bar and restaurant has a diverse and varied menu with local specialities
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Accommodation informs you about the quality, equipment and exterior areas of the accommodation.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
- New and cottages
The aquatic area of the camping Domaine de l’Orée is not great... it's exceptional! This is where you're going to want to spend your days with the family. A real place of games and fun awaits you: 2 outdoor swimming pools, a covered swimming pool, 4 waterslides, a river with rubber rings, 2 aquafun paddling pools etc. So you can see it really is exceptional!
Children & teenagersFurther information
Looking for a campsite for your children? Somewhere they can have fun all day long? A unique location where everything's been designed with them in mind? Then stop right there! You've just put your finger on the camping Domaine de l’Orée! Clubs for children aged 5 to 12, 3 playgrounds, an aero-game, a multisports ground etc. And all just for them!
Sports & activitiesFurther information
Crazy matches, seaside outings, gym in the swimming pool, relaxing on the deckchairs etc. Choose the activity you feel like during your camping holiday. Whether you enjoy sports entertainment or relaxation, at the Domaine de l’Orée the teams adapt to whatever you feel like! Come and find out what we've got in store for you straightaway!
At the Yelloh! Village Domaine de l’Orée, you'll find all you need for a fantastic holiday. You may have a little question, need some tourist information, want a bite to eat, feel ravenous, have shopping to do? The campsite will be able to meet all your needs! There'll just be one thing left for you to do: enjoy your stay in the Vendée in total tranquillity!
Nearby attractionsFurther information
Are you staying at the Yelloh! Village Domaine de l’Orée in Les Sables d’Olonne? Nice! You'll be enjoying the pleasures of the Vendée and its 250 km of coastline, fine sand, pine forests etc. A region that's perfect for a getaway awaits you! And don't forget to visit the famous seaside resorts of Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie and its fishing harbour, Saint-Jean-de-Mont and the Île d’Yeu and the Île de Normoutier. You're going to love your holidays here!