Free cancellation right up until D-2 before arrival for a selection of accommodation options! Find out more
Your camping holiday in
Looking for the ideal spot for your next holiday in the Aveyron? Search no further! A lush green setting in the heart of the Grands Causses Natural Park, an exceptional panorama with a view of the Millau Viaduct and the Causse du Larzac... Welcome to Yelloh! Village Les Rivages!
Situated on a 7-hectare tree-planted estate, your camping holiday in the Aveyron couldn’t be closer to nature and to... water! Yes indeed, with direct access to the River Dourbie, a fabulous on-site aquatic area and the Gorges du Tarn nearby... you could hardly dream of anything better.
But actually, yes! Just for you we also have: children’s clubs and entertainment for all the family, top-of-the-range accommodation, a restaurant with truly authentic cuisine... So smile, you’re going to love the camping Les Rivages!
So much to make you smile
- Direct access to the River Dourbie with 200 metres of pebble beach and grassy riverbank
- An exceptional setting in the heart of the Grands Causses Natural Park
- A heated aquatic area with waterslides, lap pool, aquatic playground and balneotherapy pool
- A wide range of activities for all the family: mountain biking, pétanque, laser game, tennis...
- An authentic and convivial restaurant with local specialities from the Aveyron
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
- New and accommodation options
- New pitches with private sanitary facilities
- A new children’s club
- Installation of a large outdoor screen on the show stage
Les Rivages video clip
On one side an exceptional aquatic area, on the other the River Dourbie just a few steps away from your accommodation. Whether you prefer bathing in freshwater, in a swimming pool or even in both, this campsite in the Aveyron is certain to delight the whole family! So dive straight in and discover what awaits you.
Children & teenagersFurther information
Looking for a paradise for children? You’ve just found it! The camping Les Rivages has thought of everything to ensure that your youngsters spend an amazing holiday. Children’s clubs for each age group with a wide range of activities, on-site facilities offering games, trampolines, sand pit... They’ll never have a dull moment!
Sports & activitiesFurther information
You’re going to love the entertainment team at the Yelloh! Village Les Rivages! Why? Because they have so many varied activities for you here on-site. You’ll also be able to enjoy all the facilities the campsite has to offer: multisports ground, beach volleyball and squash courts or set off directly from the campsite for a trip by canoe-kayak. You love extreme sports, or outdoor sports in the heart of nature? With all the activities nearby you’ll be in heaven!
The services at the camping Les Rivages are going to make your life so much easier! You won’t even have to leave the campsite to find all you need! On-site, you can enjoy a wide range of services: a reception desk that will really look after you, a bar-restaurant serving traditional cuisine, a grocery store with local produce... We’ve thought of everything!
Nearby attractionsFurther information
You won’t be able to resist the charm of the area around the camping Les Rivages! Visit the famous town of Millau and its viaduct, take a stroll through some of the most beautiful villages in France: Peyre, Sainte-Enimie, La Couvertoirade… Admire the waterfalls near the town of Creissels… There are so many places to discover! Where to begin? Ready, steady, go!