Your camping holiday in
Close to the Pyrenees national park and 15km from the town of Lourdes, the Yelloh! Village Le Lavedan, which is a moderately-sized campsite, is the perfect place to head for next time you go on holiday! Here, people of all ages will find their hearts’ desire. As well as its spacious pitches and high-quality rental units set in 2 hectares of grounds, this campsite also has great entertainment for the whole family on offer!
With its covered and heated pool, its paddling pool, its waterslides, its food and dining area, its bar area and its reception office at your service, the camping Le Lavedan has everything you could possibly need! So book your campsite stay in the Hautes-Pyrénées straight away and start enjoying the wonderful features of this popular holiday destination!
So much to make you smile
- A perfectly-located campsite close to the main tourist sites of the Pyrenees
- A warm and family-friendly atmosphere with entertainment, perfect for all age groups and requirements
- A covered and heated pool with whirlpool bath and hydromassage jets, and a paddling pool for the little ones
- A dining and food area with brasserie, pizzeria and snack bar, along with a bar area within the campsite itself
- A cycle path connecting Cauterets to Lourdes just 500m from the campsite
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Make the most of the bathing area of the camping Le Lavedan during your stay: covered and heated swimming pool, waterslides and a paddling pool await you here! Maybe you prefer the idea of some natural bathing? Then you should head for the Lac de Lourdes which lies just 15km from the campsite!
Children & teenagersFurther information
In this campsite, your children will just never get bored, with its games area with 3 modules for different age groups, a bouncy castle and activities twice a week in high season to keep them busy!
Sports & activitiesFurther information
Fancy the idea of having some fun on your camping holiday? Then don't worry, the Yelloh! Village Le Lavedan has sports activities available during the day as well as activities in the evening. The campsite facilities and the activities in the surrounding region will also mean you can really enjoy your stay!
Enjoy a carefree holiday at the camping Le Lavedan! All sorts of facilities are available to meet your needs and desires! With reception, various dining alternatives and a grocer's, you've got the lot to really make the most of your holiday!