Free cancellation right up until D-2 before arrival for a selection of accommodation options! Find out more
Your camping holiday in
A camping holiday in the Gers is synonymous with the perfect break, surrounded by nature, peace and quiet, between the Pyrenees mountains and the Mediterranean Sea. You'll be able to enjoy great food and a relaxed way of life during your holiday, and you'll love the area's medieval fortified towns and rolling hills. The rural landscapes and wooded countryside of the Auch area is a veritable paradise for hiking fans!
Take the time to savour your stay at Yelloh! Village Le Talouch, close to Toulouse and Tarbes, enjoy its accommodation with all the mods cons and its partially-covered aquatic park! Le Talouch campsite will make your holiday magical, with its friendly and relaxed family atmosphere, where authenticity rules.
So much to make you smile
- In the heart of Gascony, between the Pyrenees and the Mediterranean
- On the route to Compostella, right in the countryside: a genuine paradise for hikers
- Close to the wonderful village of Lavardens and some of the loveliest other villages in France
- Aquatic area with covered and heated swimming pool, paddling pool, whirlpool bath, hammam and sauna
- A convivial and restful ambiance with a personalised welcome and a reception that offers every care and attention
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Accommodation informs you about the quality, equipment and exterior areas of the accommodation.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
- Installation of air-conditioning in the D’Artagnan and Roi Louis cottages and in the Porthos and Richelieu chalets
Le Talouch video clip
The peaceful water of the lakes, the bubbling water of the whirlpool bath, the cool, refreshing water of the aquatic park or the invigorating water of the thermal baths: water takes pride of place at Camping Le Talouch. Enjoy its aquatic area with heated, covered pool, hammam and sauna!
Children & teenagersFurther information
Yelloh! Village Le Talouch is the perfect place for children and teenagers! Our organisers will take care of them and they'll be able to enjoy all sorts of activities. They certainly won't get bored!
Sports & activitiesFurther information
Whether you would prefer a relaxing, countryside holiday or an energetic, sporty break, you'll find what you're looking for at Yelloh! Village Le Talouch. The campsite even organises mountain bike rides and themed trails through the woods for all the family.
During your camping holiday at Le Talouch, you can take advantage of all our services: bar, restaurant, library, grocery store and even a full caretaking service! Let us make your life easier on your holiday!
Nearby attractionsFurther information
You'll grasp the true meaning of the words "authenticity" and "nature" when visiting the Gers region during your stay at Camping Le Talouch. You'll enjoy the relaxed way of life and good food here, where many of the most beautiful villages in France have been built.