Free cancellation right up until D-2 before arrival for a selection of accommodations options! Find out more
Le Soleil Vivarais camping services
At Yelloh! Village Le Soleil Vivarais, you'll find a host of real services designed to ensure you have a real break. Our entire team is on hand to make life easier on your holiday.
On the premises
|Low season||High season||Extra charge payable|
|Grocery store / Supermarket||€|
|BBQ or plancha hire||€|
|Chairs and cots rental||€|
|Rental units suitable for disabled people||€|
|Waste disposal for camper|
|Loan of irons and ironing boards|
|Snack bar / Takeaway food||€|
|Distance||Low season||High season||Extra charge payable|
Restaurants and pizzeria
Time for a bite? Your Soleil Vivarais campsite in southern Ardèche offers everything you need, whatever your appetite.
- La Rivière area: discover our restaurant "Ma Cantine Ardéchoise" and its richly enjoyable cuisine, including some seriously tasty pizzas cooked in a genuine wood-fired oven. So take your seat on one of our terraces and get ready for a really satisfying meal with your family or friends.
- Les Jardins area: our conveniently placed restaurant "Le Chill", opposite the swimming pool, is ready and waiting to welcome you. Enjoy discovering the special cuisine offered by our chef.
Bars - ice cream parlour
Discover the 2 bars at the Soleil Vivarais campsite, La Rivière area and Les Jardins area, conveniently close to the aquaparks. Settle yourself comfortably on a sofa and enjoy the friendly, relaxed atmosphere of the terrace! In the morning, come and start your day with a great breakfast in the fresh air. And for those who enjoy the good things in life, treat yourself to an indulgent ice-cream, an essential part of any holiday! Time for an aperitif? Try a cocktail freshly-made by one of our bartenders as you chill-out with friends, family, or just the two of you.
Feeling a bit peckish? The snack bar in the Les Jardins area is exactly what you need. And being right at the edge of the swimming pool it’s perfect for the kids! They'll love coming for a teatime snack or a refreshing ice cream on those hot summer days.
And don't worry, there's plenty for the grown-ups as well! Hamburgers, paninis, salads, pancakes, ...
The ideal spot to enjoy a quiet meal before returning to all the fun of the pool!
The "Vival" supermarket guarantees you the finest products, meat, vegetables, newspapers, fresh bread and pastries, etc. (Quartier La Rivière).
Discover the Spa at camping Le Soleil Vivarais. Hammam, sauna, relaxation pool, ice fountain... and an extensive menu of treatments and massages just for you. A veritable oasis of tranquillity in the heart of the campsite, the Payot Spa is an invitation to relaxation and well-being. Make your choice from the many treatments available then switch-off and unwind. Forget your everyday hassles with relaxing massages for the body, back or hands, foot reflexology, Payot facials, hair removal, invigorating scrubs, nail bar...
Fridges, sheets and bath towels are available for hire at reception subject to availability (you are advised to reserve them when booking your holiday).
Car wash, baby bathrooms.
- 1 tennis court (Quartier La Rivière)
- 1 semi-Olympic pool and paddling pool, both heated (Quartier La Rivière)
- 1 water complex, heated out of season ("Les Jardins" zone)
- Covered and heated swimming pools: an area specially for children with workshops and big water games
- A covered and heated balneotherapy pool for adults with massaging square, anatomical seats, aqua-bikes, Jacuzzi
- Outside, 4 waterslides, 17 m to 22 m, and a 100 m² aquafun area for children
- 1 gym with a range of workout equipment (extra charge payable)
- 2 pétanque courts (Quartier la Rivière and Quartier Les Jardins)
- 1 multisports ground (Les Jardins area)
- 2 playgrounds for children (La Rivière area and Les Jardins area)
- Direct access from the campsite to the Ardèche River with its sand and shingle beach