Your camping holiday in
Domaine de l’Esquiras
The gentle pace of life of the Ardèche, Mediterranean sunshine, vineyards and lavender fields stretching away into the distance, the singing cicadas, lush nature and plenty more. Welcome to the Yelloh! Village Domaine de l’Esquiras ! Soak up the delights of this moderately-sized campsite and make the most of its high-quality facilities: an attentive team, an aquatic area for the whole family with covered and heated swimming pool, accommodation with all the mod cons, semi-shaded camping pitches etc.
In the heart of the village of Vallon-Pont-d’Arc and very close to the famous Ardèche gorges, set off to discover the region’s wonderful features during your campsite stay in the Ardèche: travel downriver by canoe, see the Caverne Pont d’Arc, the replica of the Grotte Chauvet or enjoy some hiking! At the camping Domaine de l’Esquiras, come and enjoy a holiday just as you see fit! Whether you’re looking for something energetic, something cultural or something more restful, you’ve got the lot!
So much to make you smile
- Just 3km from the gorgeous Ardèche gorges and the Pont d’Arc, which make for unmissable locations for tourists!
- A restful and really pleasant atmosphere in this moderately-sized campsite, perfect for families with children
- An aquatic area with outdoor pool, covered and heated swimming pool, 2-lane waterslide, paddling pool and more!
- All sorts of sports activities for the whole family, including canoeing, canyoning, adventure tree-climbing, hiking and horse riding
- A personalised welcome, attentive service, electric car hire, high-quality facilities and free Wi-Fi throughout the campsite!
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
- Creation of a play area
Bathing and chilling out beside the water: plenty of splashing about will be on the cards for your stay at the camping Domaine de l’Esquiras! With its aquatic area for the whole family, everyone will be able to enjoy the water just as they see fit, with features including an outdoor swimming pool, waterslide, covered and heated pool and a paddling pool. Maybe you’re a fan of natural bathing? Then you’ll be able to head for one of the many watery locations close to your Yelloh! Village!
Children & teenagersFurther information
The camping Domaine de l’Esquiras has thought of everyone and especially of the children. With activities, entertainment, new discoveries and plenty more, they’ll have a fantastic time with their new friends during their stay in the Ardèche. Find out straightaway about all the things the entertainment team have lined up for them!
Sports & activitiesFurther information
The Ardèche... An incredible French department and source of so many wonderful moments for everyone. Sports tournaments and a wide range of other activities within the Domaine de l’Esquiras itself, plus all the outdoor activities available near the campsite... Enjoy your favourite sports and pastimes with all the family! So, what’s on the programme for your next holiday?
Reception, a small grocery store for essential necessities, restaurant, equipment to hire or borrow... One thing is certain, you’ll be short of nothing during your holiday in the Ardèche! Come and discover all the services that await you and your family at the camping Domaine de l’Esquiras and treat yourself to a stay that’s fit for a king!
Nearby attractionsFurther information
The Ardèche has so many wonderful treasures to explore during your camping holiday. Fall under the spell of this superb corner of France with its devastating charm and wild beauty, villages rich in character, unmissable sites and awe-inspiring scenery.