Your camping holiday in
If, for your next family holiday, you are yearning for peace and quiet, authenticity and the wild beauty of the Loire-Atlantique coast... If you are dreaming of a family campsite that will know exactly how to look after your little tribe... If you are looking for a lush green environment close to nature... You couldn’t choose anywhere better than the Yelloh! Village Le Ranch!
This campsite in the Loire-Atlantique is certainly not short of arguments to convince you, so get ready to fall under its charms! Parents and children will have a fabulous time in its heated aquatic area. And, whether inside or out of doors, there’s always plenty of fun to be had: swimming a few lengths in the pool, first steps for your water baby in one of the paddling pools, relaxing on the whirlpool seating, shooting down the waterslides...
And if all that is not enough... Clubs for all your youngsters, activities for all the family, landscaped pitches, fully-equipped comfortable rental units, staff who are available and responsive... We’ve thought of everything! Including a wonderful location, just 800 metres from the Le Cormier beach and close to the region’s seaside resorts such as Pornic or Saint-Brévin-l’Océan! There is simply no doubt that the camping Le Ranch, in the heart of the Pays de Retz, will provide the perfect backdrop for your best-ever holiday!
So much to make you smile
- On the shores of the Atlantic coast, a mere 800 metres from the fine sand of the Le Cormier beach, 10km from Pornic
- A moderately-sized family campsite where the well-being of its holidaymakers is always a priority
- An aquatic area designed for the whole family: indoor and outdoor heated pools, paddling pools, waterslides, games...
- Well-equipped comfortable accommodation and camping pitches in the sun or shade
- A host of well-known seaside resorts nearby: Pornic, Saint-Brévin, Préfailles and Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
- A 2 bedroom cottage
- Educational farm set up (pygmy goats, sheep, hens etc.)
For you, holidays are synonymous with bathing, both in the water and in the sunshine? At the camping Le Ranch you certainly won’t be disappointed! With its superb aquatic area with heated swimming pools and plenty of poolside areas for soaking up the sun, you’ll be spoilt for choice! So come and enjoy all the pleasures of the water on the Loire-Atlantique coast.
Children & teenagersFurther information
Our priority at the Yelloh! Village Le Ranch? Making sure that all the family has an unforgettable holiday here with us. And to make sure you do, the campsite has obviously thought long and hard about your little tribe! With a special Babies area for those under 4 years and the kids’ clubs for all the youngsters from 5 right up to 17 years, they certainly won’t have time to get bored!
Sports & activitiesFurther information
How do you like your camping holiday? Sporty? Entertaining? Amusing? Whatever your reply, your holiday is certain to be memorable at the Yelloh! Village Le Ranch! A little bit of entertainment here, a touch of off-campsite sport there... And suddenly you have an amazing camping stay!
A question? Looking for information? Fancy enjoying a meal or a drink without having to leave the campsite? The Yelloh! Village Le Ranch has the answer to all your needs... and much more besides: facilities, equipment, staff always ready to listen... You can’t help but be impressed by the wide range the services we offer!
Nearby attractionsFurther information
Choosing the Loire-Atlantique for your holiday, means setting off to discover a land of 1001 treasures. The coastal town of Pornic and its mediaeval château, Nantes with its dynamic culture, the seaside resorts of Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef and Tharon-Plage, the sublime Côte de Jade... So many places all just waiting to be explored!