Le Sérignan Plage family camping: children and teenagers
The camping Le Sérignan Plage has thought of everything to ensure that your kids and teenagers enjoy a holiday that is even more amazing: games room, entertainment clubs for all ages and even a “Creative Nature” workshop to discover with the family.
Special Babies : 0-4 yearsThroughout the season
To make your family holidays perfect, the campsite has thought of everything for under 4s...
- the "Maison des tous petits”*: a heated/air-conditioned space specially equipped with early-learning toys
- a covered, heated swimming pool, protected from the sun and wind, 1.5 m deep, for swimming with parents
- Lagoon paddling pool
- bicycle hire with children’s seats, cots, baths, high chairs and pushchairs
*under parental responsibility
Club Kids: 5-7 yearsThroughout the season
Laughter, emotions, discovery, sports, artistic activities? The quadrilingual entertainment team at the Kids Club offer kids all of this and more…
- an introduction to magic and the circus arts
- discovering permaculture
- discovering cookery
- production of shows
- mini disco
Club Juniors: 8-12 yearsThroughout the season
Because your kids just keep going and going, the campsite’s quadrilingual Juniors Club has thought of everything!
- an introduction to cookery
- theatre workshop, juggling
- activities in the midst of nature
- sports activities: beach soccer, football...
- seaside activities: towable banana...
Club Teens: 13-17 yearsThroughout the season
The Teens Club trilingual entertainment team invites your teenagers to have fun and enjoy sports and parties!
- seaside activities: standup paddleboard, towable banana...
- sports activities: beach volleyball, beach soccer, basketball...
- off-site activities: go-karting, tree-climbing adventures, Aqualand...
- disco (until 12:30 am)
The children’s mini club
This is a smart club, as it can adapt itself for Kids, Juniors and Teens. Everybody has a great time here. The activity leaders speak French, English, German and Dutch.
“The potter’s house"
There's a workshop where you can discover pottery and working with clay. And you'll go home with a souvenir...
The games room
A large room with pinball machines, table football, simulators, shuffleboard pucks, billiards, and 4 computers so you can stay online.
Kids' Clubs opening times
Kids' Clubs are open throughout the season.
- From 10am to 12 midday and 3pm to 5pm, 7 days a week.
Enzo’s day, 11 years old
This morning, we're heading to Sérignan beach! It’s right next to the campsite. I like playing in the waves with my sisters or making sandcastles.
Dad had made a delicious lunch. Together we decide what we want to do and we’re going to Sigean zoo!
We saw lions, elephants and ostriches roaming free in this large wildlife park! It was really something! Mum even took some photos.
This evening, we're going to Île des loisirs, on the Cap d’Agde, a huge amusement park. I hear it’s got loads of rides! Ghost train, roller coaster... It’s going to be so much fun!