Le Sérignan Plage family camping: children and teenagers
The camping Le Sérignan Plage has thought of everything to ensure that your kids and teenagers enjoy a holiday that is even more amazing: games room, entertainment clubs for all ages and even a “Creative Nature” workshop to discover with the family.
Special Babies : 0-4 yearsThroughout the season
To make your family holidays perfect, the campsite has thought of everything for under 4s...
- the "Maison des tous petits”*: a heated/air-conditioned space specially equipped with early-learning toys
- a covered, heated swimming pool, protected from the sun and wind, 1.5 m deep, for swimming with parents
- Lagoon paddling pool
- bicycle hire with children’s seats, cots, baths, high chairs and pushchairs
*under parental responsibility
Club Kids: 5-7 yearsThroughout the season
Laughter, emotions, discovery, sports, artistic activities? The quadrilingual entertainment team at the Kids Club offer kids all of this and more…
- an introduction to magic and the circus arts
- discovering permaculture
- discovering cookery
- production of shows
- mini disco
Club Juniors: 8-12 yearsThroughout the season
Because your kids just keep going and going, the campsite’s quadrilingual Juniors Club has thought of everything!
- an introduction to cookery
- theatre workshop, juggling
- activities in the midst of nature
- sports activities: beach soccer, football...
- seaside activities: towable banana...
Club Teens: 13-17 yearsThroughout the season
The Teens Club trilingual entertainment team invites your teenagers to have fun and enjoy sports and parties!
- seaside activities: standup paddleboard, towable banana...
- sports activities: beach volleyball, beach soccer, basketball...
- off-site activities: go-karting, tree-climbing adventures, Aqualand...
- disco (until 12:30 am)
The children’s mini club
This is a smart club, as it can adapt itself for Kids, Juniors and Teens. Everybody has a great time here. The activity leaders speak French, English, German and Dutch.
“The potter’s house"
There's a workshop where you can discover pottery and working with clay. And you'll go home with a souvenir...
The games room
A large room with pinball machines, table football, simulators, shuffleboard pucks, billiards, and 4 computers so you can stay online.
Kids' Clubs opening times
Kids' Clubs are open throughout the season.
- From 10am to 12 midday and 3pm to 5pm, 7 days a week.