Your camping holiday in
So much to make you smile
- A peaceful and familial atmosphere, ideal for children under 12
- Numerous free activities (fishing, tennis, paddle boats, canoes, table tennis, etc.)
- A lake and wide-open, lush and tended spaces
- An aquatic area with waterslides, aquatic games area and heated pools, one of which is covered
- Just 5 minutes from the mediaeval town of Saint-Emilion and its winemaking heritage
- 40 minutes from Bordeaux, UNESCO World Heritage Site, fine food hub
- New , and accommodation options for 4 and 6 people
- A new pizza booth to delight the taste buds
Yelloh! Village Saint-Emilion video clip
Have a relaxing break in the aquatic park at Camping Yelloh! Saint-Emilion. With its heated pools, one of which is covered, its waterslides and its aquatic games area for the little ones, this is the perfect place for soaking up the joys of being in the water in the heart of this winemaking area, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Children & teenagersFurther information
Your children won't be bored at Camping Yelloh! Saint-Emilion. Overseen by a skilled and multilingual team of organisers, they'll really get their fill of fun, creative activities and sports activities. They'll also make new friends alongside Yellito, the campsite mascot!
Sports & activitiesFurther information
Set next to a lake, the Yelloh! Saint-Emilion campsite offers you a range of sporting activities that you can enjoy with friends or family: paddle boats, canoeing, fishing, etc. Similarly, many facilities are available at the campsite to make sure your holiday provides something for everyone.
For holidays that take you away from all your day-to-day worries, but especially for making things simple for you, the camping Yelloh! Saint-Emilion has a wide range of facilities available around its Village square, including a grocer's, catering options and a bar, to make sure that your holidays are a source of pleasure alone!
Nearby attractionsFurther information
A camping holiday at Yelloh! Saint-Emilion, means above all else exploring Saint-Emilion and the most beautiful vineyards in France. Visit its châteaux, taste the grands crus and discover the relaxed way of life in the south-west of France.