Your camping holiday in
Lying in the heart of 10 hectares of greenery, the Yelloh! Saint-Emilion will make the ideal setting for your next holiday. Settle back in premium accommodation or discover the spacious pitches and enjoy the great outdoors. Cool off in the bathing area with its water games area, waterslides and covered swimming pool. Enjoy a pleasant stroll around the village square or how about sharing some special time on a fishing outing at the campsite lake! Camping Saint-Emilion has everything you need for a great holiday.
Opt for this campsite in the Gironde! This distinctive region has all sorts of surprises in store for you, including the mediaeval town of Saint-Emilion and Bordeaux, capital of Aquitaine, plus its famous wines and wonderful food. Indulge yourself in the French way of life!
So much to make you smile
- A lake and wide open spaces, gloriously green and well-tended
- An ideal location to set off and explore a region rich in history, heritage and culture
- A wide range of free activities for all the family (fishing, tennis, pedal-boats, canoeing, table tennis…)
- An aquatic area with waterslides, water playground, heated pools including one that is covered
- A smiling team always ready to help
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Yelloh! Village Saint-Emilion video clip
Have a relaxing break in the aquatic park at Camping Yelloh! Saint-Emilion. With its heated pools, one of which is covered, its waterslides and its aquatic games area for the little ones, this is the perfect place for soaking up the joys of being in the water in the heart of this winemaking area, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Children & teenagersFurther information
Your children won't be bored at Camping Yelloh! Saint-Emilion. Overseen by a skilled and multilingual team of organisers, they'll really get their fill of fun, creative activities and sports activities. They'll also make new friends alongside Yellito, the campsite mascot!
Sports & activitiesFurther information
Set next to a lake, the Yelloh! Saint-Emilion campsite offers you a range of sporting activities that you can enjoy with friends or family: paddle boats, canoeing, fishing, etc. Equally, the campsite has a host of facilities available for you to use free of charge and ensure that your holiday is tailor-made to meet all your desires.
For holidays that take you away from all your day-to-day worries, but especially for making things simple for you, the camping Yelloh! Saint-Emilion has a wide range of facilities available around its Village square, including a grocer's, catering options and a bar, to make sure that your holidays are a source of pleasure alone!
Nearby attractionsFurther information
A camping holiday at Yelloh! Saint-Emilion, means above all else exploring Saint-Emilion and the most beautiful vineyards in France. Visit its châteaux, taste the grands crus and discover the relaxed way of life in the south-west of France.