Free cancellation right up until D-2 before arrival for a selection of accommodation options! Find out more
Your camping holiday in
Les Petits Camarguais
Holidays are for enjoying with the family! What could be nicer than a stay in the heart of the Petite Camargue, very close to a wonderful, fine sand beach? This is what awaits you at the camping Les Petits Camarguais. Here, you’ll find 4 distinct areas offering all you could possibly want from your holiday, one that’s just right for you: buzzing with entertainment and activity, relaxing and zen, simply fun or watersports-based. Fancy the idea of some fresh air in the Camargue with your little one? Or a stay with your family? Dream holidays with small children? You've got the lot here!
All the areas have been designed for you and your children, with upmarket accommodation and a unique atmosphere in an exceptional natural setting. Soak up the warm sunshine of the Camargue, enjoy the fine sand beaches and heated aquatic parks. Parents will love it and children will be wild about it!
From 13th September, the village centre area will be closed, together with its facilities. The areas L’Aquabulle, Les Secrets and Le Port will be open and waiting for you. You’ll find top-of-the-range accommodation, a heated aquatic area under a curved transparent dome, a fun aquatic play area, a sports swimming pool, a lagoon, a wellness area, the Water Sports Center and a wide range of services: children’s clubs, Bubble Beach snack bar, restaurants...
So much to make you smile
- 4 areas for 4 unique ambiances in a campsite in the heart of the Camargue
- 5 heated aquatic areas including a covered swimming pool, purpose-designed for the youngest
- A watersports centre, a wellness area and 3 restaurants!
- A free shuttle service in July-August to the most beautiful of France’s Mediterranean beaches, Espiguette with its 13km of soft fine sand
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Les Petits Camarguais video clip
Discover 5 different aquatic areas at Camping Les Petits Camarguais: a pool with water slides, a heated, covered "aquabulle" area, an artificial lagoon, a classic lap pool, an aqua splash with heated swimming pool — and with the sea just 3 kilometer away, you'll be spoiled for choice!
In a calm, peaceful setting within the Secrets area, come and discover the wellness centre at Yelloh! Village Les Petits Camarguais. You will be looked after with great attention here: treat yourself to a massage, beauty treatment, body and face treatments, manicure or pedicure.
Children & teenagersFurther information
A Village entirely devised for families with children up to 12 year olds... Is that what you had in mind? Look no further, you've found it! On site, kids' clubs 6 days a week, two paddling pools, 3 games areas, children's toilet facilities and two heated nurseries for the very little ones.
Sports & activitiesFurther information
Make the most of the Mediterranean climate for letting off some steam and re-energising yourself! Kitesurfing, games, beach volleyball, aquagym, pétanque and more. All sorts of activities you can enjoy with your family or friends during your next holiday at the camping Les Petits Camarguais.
During your stay, Camping Les Petits Camarguais will see to everything to ensure you make the most of your holiday. You'll find all sorts of shops and services for the whole family, from the moment you arrive until the moment you leave. You'll love it!
Nearby attractionsFurther information
For small children and older ones, for energetic holidaymakers and for those who prefer to take their time, for people who like old buildings and people who enjoy walking in the countryside, there's something for everyone around the Yelloh! Village Les Petits Camarguais!