The bathing area at the camping Les Petits Camarguais
Discover 5 different aquatic areas at Camping Les Petits Camarguais: a pool with water slides, a heated, covered "aquabulle" area, an artificial lagoon, a classic lap pool, an aqua splash with heated swimming pool — and with the sea just 3 kilometer away, you'll be spoiled for choice!
On the premises
|Low season||High season||Extra charge payable|
|Aquatic games area|
5 aquatic areas
- Discover the Le Port area and prepare to be showered with surprises! Your kids are certain to adore our aquasplash (for the under 12s), whilst you enjoy the tranquillity of the outdoor swimming pool. Their little something extra? Both are heated!
- In the L’Aquabulle area, a 600 m² heated aquatic area under its vast protective transparent dome, discover fun games, pirate boats and waves; just perfect for sharing those special moments with all the family! You’ll also find the sports swimming pool, surrounded by its impressively spacious solarium. With its classic lap pool and its aquasports equipment you just know you’re going to enjoy all the pleasures of the water!
- Located in the Les Secrets area, the 360m² artificial lagoon surrounded by its extensive poolside is made for basking in the sun. Sunloungers and refreshments... sample the pure joy of doing nothing!
- In the Village Centre area, discover its 500m² heated aquatic area, equipped with waterslides, whirlpool massage seating, a vast solarium and paddling pools for the total delight of your youngest!
* For child safety, the waterslides are reserved for kids under 12.
Tight swimsuits are allowed, trunks are forbidden.
To ensure the safety of all visitors, we remind you that our swimming pools are not supervised, and that minors under the age of 18 are placed under the supervision of their parents and accompanying adults.
The Espiguette beach
Set against a wild backdrop, L'Espiguette offers its visitors the largest beach in the the French Mediterranean , allowing everyone their own private space, without the least sense of overcrowding. 1,400 m from the campsite, this beach, 12 km long by around 700 m wide, also offers a nudist section.
The beach at La Pointe de l'Espiguette has managed to remain unspoilt, and can easily be reached by bicycles, that you can hire in our campsite. You'll receive a special welcome in one of the open-air cafés on the beach, where you'll find refreshments and simple fare.