Your camping holiday in
Looking for the perfect spot for your next camping holiday in the Charente-Maritime? Then look no further, you’ve just found it! A lush green setting in the midst of a park filled with trees and flowers, between the Atlantic Ocean and the La Coubre forest: welcome to the Yelloh! Village La Clairière.
An unbeatable holiday destination for a stay that will be close to nature... and water! An exceptional aquatic park awaits you and all the family: idyllic lagoon, water playground for the youngest, waterslide for the older ones and a beach that’s only a few kilometres from the campsite. Sound good?
But there’s even more, read on and you simply won’t be able to resist: activities from morning ‘til evening, children’s clubs, top-of-the-range rental options, a high quality restaurant and above all, attentive staff to look after you! So, what do you say?
So much to make you smile
- A very special location in the heart of a tree-planted park between the Atlantic Ocean and the La Coubre forest, just opposite the island of Oléron
- A superb aquatic area: 3,000m² lagoon, toboggan, covered swimming pool, aquatic playground
- A whole range of varied on-site activities for all the family: children’s clubs, sports tournaments, evening entertainment...
- A wellness area in a private setting for those relaxing massages
- A restaurant with a mouth-watering menu and an oyster bar, certain to delight even the most serious foodie
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
When choosing your campsite, what is it that attracts your attention? A large aquatic area? Waterslides? A covered and heated swimming pool? A paddling pool? Water games for the children? If that’s the case, you’ve just found the perfect campsite for the whole family! Here at the camping La Clairière we have all you’re looking for! Bathing, lazing, fun and games. Smile, your holiday happiness awaits you here.
Dreaming of a moment of relaxation and well-being, a moment just for you? Come and discover the true meaning of pampering in the wellness area at the Yelloh! Village La Clairière. The staff know exactly how to listen to your every desire. Forget the everyday hassles, switch off and unwind as you enjoy an instant of pure unadulterated pleasure!
Children & teenagersFurther information
This is what your children’s holiday will be like: making new friends, having fun with the organisers, discovering a host of new things, shrieking with laughter, running, jumping, playing... At the Yelloh! Village La Clairière, we’ve thought of everything to ensure your youngsters have an amazing time. Read on to find out what they’ll be getting up to during their stay!
Sports & activitiesFurther information
On-site or near the camping La Clairière you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of activities during your holiday. So what’s it to be, sport or relaxation? With all the team, or on your own? In the midst of nature or out on the waves? Whatever you fancy doing during your holiday you’re certain to find an activity that is totally you! So take your pick and prepare to live a totally unforgettable holiday!
You’re staying at the Yelloh! Village La Clairière? Then you can be certain of living an unforgettable holiday in total tranquillity. On-site you’ll find all you need: bar, rum and oyster bar, restaurant, snack bar, grocery store, bike hire... In fact you’ll only have one thing left to do, enjoy your stay!
Nearby attractionsFurther information
Spending your holiday at the Yelloh! Village La Clairière? Great! You’ll be perfectly placed to get out and about to enjoy all the unmissable beauty spots in the Charente-Maritime. If you’ve never visited La Rochelle, it’s the ideal moment to discover its old port, its mediaeval towers and its historical town centre. And then there are the many boat trips to explore the islands of Aix and Ré. For a fabulous family visit, take a trip to see Fort Boyard, or one of the largest aquariums in Europe. Make the region your own and prepare to be amazed!