Your camping holiday in
For your next holiday you’re dreaming of a family campsite with an authentic atmosphere, one that knows exactly how to take care of you? You’re looking for a stay that will be as restful as it is convivial? You’re in search of a lush green setting in the midst of unspoilt nature... We have the perfect spot to welcome you! Smile, you’re at Yelloh! Village Les Cascades.
Prepare to fall under its charm! A heated swimming pool and a paddling pool for the youngest, the River Cèze and its beach just at the foot of the campsite, unusual accommodation options, spacious and semi-shaded pitches, and last but definitely not least, the Italian restaurant, a real delight for the taste buds!
By choosing this campsite in the Gard, you’ll have the perfect opportunity to discover all the jewels of the region. Situated at La Roque-sur-Cèze, just below the Cascades du Sautadet and only a few kilometres from some fabulous villages with real character, sample all the pleasures of a family holiday in the South of France.
What more could you ask for? So come this way and find out more!
So much to make you smile
- Direct access to the Cascades du Sautadet, the River Cèze and its beach
- A very special spot in La Roque-sur-Cèze, officially recognised as one of the most beautiful villages in France
- A reception desk that really takes care of you: a personalised welcome, hire service, tourist information...
- An Italian restaurant offering exceptional cuisine, renowned as one of the best tables in the region
- A wide range of sports activities nearby for all the family: canoeing, quad bikes, buggy, paintball...
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
The campsite Les Cascades has joined the ranks of Yelloh! Village for the 2020 season.
- A new area and new cottages
Les Cascades video clip
Sunshine, relaxation and all the joys of the water await you during your holiday at the Yelloh! Village Les Cascades! On the programme for your stay? Diving into the heated swimming pool, unwinding on the campsite beach and discovering the Cascades du Sautadet just a few metres from your accommodation. So, what do you think about that?
Children & teenagersFurther information
This is what your children’s holiday will really be like: having fun in the children’s clubs, discovering new activities, making a whole heap of new friends, enjoying a whale of a time in the campsite play area. So yes, your kids are going to be playing, dancing, running and shrieking with laughter. At the Yelloh! Village Les Cascades your children are all set to live an unforgettable holiday. Discover what’s in store for them.
Sports & activitiesFurther information
Whether you’d rather a holiday that’s quiet and peaceful or one that’s active and sporting, whether you’re a keen hiker or an ardent foodie, adore getting out to discover the local heritage or prefer staying on-site... This is where you’ll find all you could want. You’re going to love your holiday at the camping Les Cascades. There’s always an activity to suit everyone and every taste. So get ready to smile!
On holiday, the services offered by the campsite are important? Of course! And the Yelloh! Village Les Cascades has done everything possible to make sure you’re happy all holiday long. You’re looking for tourist information or want to book an activity? Head for reception, the staff are always ready to help. Fancy something good to eat? The Italian restaurant opens its doors... So you see, we have everything in hand to keep you smiling!
Nearby attractionsFurther information
Set right in the heart of the Cèze valley, the camping Les Cascades is ideally situated for exploring the surrounding area. And there is so much for you to explore during your holiday: Avignon and its famous bridge, Nîmes and its arenas, Orange and its Roman theatre. Without forgetting the Cascades du Sautadet and La Roque-sur-Cèze, just a stone’s throw from the campsite! But where to start?