Your camping holiday in
Les Baléares - Son Bou
Savour the island's warm, turquoise water, the Mediterranean sun, the unspoiled nature and the welcoming atmosphere. Here you will find the subtle hues of evergreen oaks, sheer cliffs that rise above the sea, forests of wild olive trees and superb beaches. This island is Minorca, to the east of Spain!
Yelloh! Village Les Baléares-Son Bou offers you the perfect base to discover this land of contrasts, where pre-historic and Roman ruins rub shoulders and there are countless hiking trails and characterful towns and cities. Come and explore the island's fascinating culture and the local gastronomic specialities during your stay at Les Baléares - Son Bou campsite.
An exotic, Mediterranean camping holiday awaits you in Minorca.
So much to make you smile
- Located on the wonderful island of Minorca, just a 3 minute drive from the large beach of Son Bou
- A magnificent setting to delight everyone: exceptional beaches in the small inlets and Mediterranean climate
- Personalised welcome and friendly, authentic ambiance that will enchant all the family
- Wide choice of accommodation to suit all tastes: top-end cottages, furnished tents, etc.
- Family restaurant with a mouth-watering menu featuring high-quality dishes such as the inimitable Paella
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
- Bungalow renovation
Les Baléares - Son Bou video clip
Ferry bookingsFurther information
Set course for your holidays and take the ferry to Yelloh! Village Son Bou on Minorca in the Balearic islands. You can set off from either Valencia or Barcelona. The campsite can even help you to book your ferry!
Shaded by a parasol, relaxing on a sun lounger... enjoy Les Baléares – Son Bou campsite's swimming pool and paddling pool! You can also explore the crystal-clear water and wild coves of the magnificent sandy beaches of the Minorca coastline!
Children & teenagersFurther information
Parents, children and teenagers: Yelloh! Village Les Baléares - Son Bou will delight your entire family, whatever their age. Your children will find kids' activity clubs, for all ages.
Sports & activitiesFurther information
Your camping holiday at Les Baléares – Son Bou will give you the chance to enjoy many new and familiar activities. Water sports, hiking, exploring or relaxing on the beach: there's something for everyone...
From the moment you arrive at the camping Yelloh! Village Les Baléares - Son Bou right up until you leave, the campsite reception will be at your service. You can also visit the bar, restaurant and grocer's here. You really will find everything you want to make your stay even more pleasant!
Nearby attractionsFurther information
The Balearic islands… a dream-like destination. They are synonymous with turquoise water, fine sandy beaches as far as the eye can see, historical remains, charming towns and superb hiking. You'll find all this and more at Yelloh! Village Les Baléares – Son Bou.