Your camping holiday in
Head for the heart of Provence for your next camping holidays in the Bouches du Rhône at Yelloh! Village Luberon Parc. You'll discover characterful cities like Salon de Provence, Aix-en-Provence as well as Avignon. Take a stroll from the Crau reserve to the Parc du Luberon and soak up the sounds of the chirping cicadas !
Between the Alpilles, the Camargue and Marseille, amidst lavender fields and olive groves, Camping Luberon Parc embodies the true essence of this region. Relax in one of the chalets or cottages, cool down in the aquatic park, with covered pool and water slides, and enjoy the stunning views over the Luberon every day.
So much to make you smile
- Amazing views of the Luberon
- Wonderfully located between Avignon and Aix en Provence
- A 800m² aquatic park with fun water games area, waterslides, outdoor pool and a covered and heated pool.
- Pleasant, family-friendly atmosphere, perfect for families with small children
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Luberon Parc vidéo clip
In a unique setting, where the spectacular countryside combines with the warm Provence sunshine, the Yelloh! Village Luberon Parc campsite has many options available to you to cool down... Its aquatic park, with paddling pool and water slides, and its heated, covered pool will delight young and old alike!
Children & teenagersFurther information
Because the key to great holidays is a programme that’s tailor-made for each family member, the camping Yelloh! Village Luberon Parc has set up a kids’ club, with activities that’ll be just perfect for them!
Sports & activitiesFurther information
During your holiday, you'll be surprised by the number of activities that you can do in the nearby natural spaces. Adventure tree-climbing, giant labyrinth or laser ball — you'll be spoiled for choice! You can also have fun in the water at our aquatic park.
Our Luberon Parc campsite also offers a wide range of services and facilities: bakery, grocery store, laundry and even Wi-Fi, all designed to help you make the most of your stay.
Nearby attractionsFurther information
Take advantage of your holiday to explore all delights of Provence! Lavender fields, pine forests and the Provençal towns and villages, where the music of the local accents will provide a real change of scene!