Your camping holiday in
With the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel, the Allied Landing beaches, the Chausey Islands and the Channel, head for Normandy for your next holiday and discover - or rediscover - a region with a rich cultural heritage!
Is being in the water your thing? Then come and make the most of the lovely aquatic area, heated inside and out, of the camping Les Iles. With waterslides, paddling pool, whirlpool bath and more, its recreational and sports facilities will be a hit with the whole family. And let's not forget the multitude of activities that'll be on offer for people of all ages throughout your stay!
For a stay with all the mod cons in upmarket campsites, come and spend your next holiday in a Yelloh! Village! With countryside that's full of trees and little valleys, Normandy will reveal its secrets to you in a whole new way at the camping Les Iles!
So much to make you smile
- Spacious pitches with private, heated toilet facilities for even more comfort and peace!
- In the heart of a region with a rich heritage: Granville, Mont Saint-Michel, the Allied Landing beaches, the Channel Islands and Chausey
- 1,750 m² of heated aquatic area with outdoor pool, covered swimming pool, whirlpool bath, waterslide and paddling pools
- Sport and recreational facilities for the whole family, including multisports ground, trampoline, bouncy castles and playgrounds
- There is a mini farm with ponies, goats, donkey, ducks etc. in the campsite. Just the thing for nature lovers!
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Whether you're on holiday with your family or your friends, the camping Les Îles invites you to enjoy a lovely spacious aquatic area that's heated throughout the season. Just the thing to satisfy everyone's bathing requirements! And for those of you looking to get away from it all a bit, you can dive into the Channel and stroll along the huge, fine sand beaches of Normandy and breathe in that sea air!
Waterslide information: 5 metres – age: from 6 years
Children & teenagersFurther information
At the camping Les Îles, everything's been thought through to make your children's stay here a truly unforgettable one! A wide range of activities and entertainment are available for them to choose from, all of which are according to age group: kids and juniors.
Sports & activitiesFurther information
Enjoy a wide range of activities and entertainment at the camping Les Îles. With sports tournaments and group lessons on-site, plus really fun sports activities close to the campsite, you just won't have time to get bored! So don't hang around! Come and enjoy an energetic holiday in Normandy!
The camping Les Îles has a wide range of facilities that are open throughout the season, from morning until evening. With services including reception, bar, restaurant, grocer's and laundry, you've got the lot for calmly enjoying your holidays without ever wanting for anything!
Nearby attractionsFurther information
See some of the unique locations close to the camping Les Îles. An unmissable trip into the bay of Mont Saint Michel can be enjoyed on foot just as much as it can on horseback! Enjoy walks around the harbour of Granville and stroll around the old town or the town centre and its busy Saturday morning market. Come and see the Allied Landing beaches and the pirate town of Saint-Malo. Here, you can get your fill of nature, culture and amazing places and things!