Your camping holiday in
Le Village Western
A camping holiday is great. But a holiday at a campsite with a theme is even better! Immerse yourself in the heart of the American Far West at the Yelloh! Village Le Village Western. A unique place is waiting to welcome you in the midst of the Médoc: superb aquatic area made up of 3 heated zones; luxury, traditional or quirky accommodation; fun, cultural, original and amusing activities; a wide range of services and even a Western riding centre. You’ll love the themed architecture of this top-of-the-range Ranch Resort.
In Nouvelle-Aquitaine, experience a stay set in another age amidst a protected natural environment, between lake, forest and ocean. Discover a whole new world as you relax and recharge the batteries!
Prepare to live a totally original holiday, it’s time to head for the American Far West… in the Gironde!
So much to make you smile
- A campsite on a Western theme designed to immerse you in the midst of the American Far West
- A large heated aquatic area: covered swimming pool, whirlpool bath, children’s play area, swimming lanes...
- Fun and cultural activities on a Western theme: panning for gold, learning to lasso, making a dreamcatcher...
- A professional riding centre in the heart of the campsite with Western riding lessons and workshops on an equestrian theme
- A protected unspoilt natural environment within the Médoc Regional Park and close to the Atlantic Ocean
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
- The camping Le Village Western has joined the ranks of Yelloh! Village for the 2021 season.
The bathing area at the camping Le Village Western promises some truly wonderful moments with all the family. Three heated areas for even more holiday happiness! Outdoor pool, paddling pool with games for the little ones, covered area... You love bathing in freshwater? Great! Just a stone’s throw from the campsite you’ll be able to enjoy the Hourtin-Carcans Lake. Or how about the ocean with its beaches of soft fine sand? All the pleasures of the water will be yours to enjoy throughout your holiday.
Children & teenagersFurther information
Your kids are going to be real little cowboys at the camping Le Village Western. The children’s clubs offer a great choice of activities all based around the American Far West and its history. You can’t get much more original than that! A holiday that’s this unusual is certain to leave them with so many unforgettable memories. So saddle up and discover what awaits your youngsters at the Yelloh! Village Le Village Western!
Sports & activitiesFurther information
If you’re staying at a themed campsite, then you’d expect to have some original activities, wouldn’t you? And that’s exactly what you’ll find at the Yelloh! Village Le Village Western, with entertainment for all the family from morning ‘til evening. Curious to find out more? Then there isn’t a minute to lose, read on and discover the programme for your holiday.
So that you can make the most of every minute of your stay, the team at the camping Le Village Western is here to offer a warm welcome with a ready smile and a host of high quality services. Forget the car, on a ranch, everything is by foot or on horseback: restaurant, bar, laundry, grocery store... This is where you’re going to find your best holiday ever!
Nearby attractionsFurther information
When you stay at a campsite in the Médoc there are always plenty of unmissable spots to discover. The Médoc is appreciated for its endless ocean beaches: the Bassin d’Arcachon and the Dune du Pilat, Soulac-sur-Mer, Lacanau... And the Gironde estuary with its riverside villages offers a whole new landscape to explore. But there are also its towns steeped in character: Bordeaux and its Cité du Vin, or Pauillac, listed as a monument to the history of wine. So many incredible discoveries await you.