from 07 to 19 June 2015In rental unit
from 07 to 19 June 2015On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings and its general attractiveness.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Its great points
- 5 minutes from the Lascaux caves
- A green and tranquil site
- A 1,000m² aquatic area with a covered and heated swimming pool
- The historic and gastronomic wealth of the Périgord
- Right in the heart of the Périgord Noir, just 20 minutes from Sarlat, a town that is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site
- All the most popular sites in the Dordogne within a radius of 20 km
For your children
Our clubs led by competent activity leaders, and a variety of fun activities suited to their ages.
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
Yelloh! Village Lascaux Vacances camping holidays
Just a stone's throw from the Lascaux caves, the cradle of prehistory, and 20 minutes from Sarlat and its historic chateaux, our campsite welcomes you for an unforgettable holiday in the shade of the truffle oaks... The Lascaux Vacances Yelloh! Village also goes hand in hand with Périgord Noir and gastronomy. Longing to get away from it all, a spot of culture, sports or relaxation? Then our campsite is the ideal destination for a holiday with your family or friends. Quality accommodation and camping pitches await you, as well as facilities on the premises, a large water park, and the friendly staff. Make the very most of the great outdoors, the clean air, and the space that our holiday village provides, situated as it is on a hilltop and in the middle of a 12-hectare forest.
Your activities on the premises
A bathing area of around 1,000m² with an aquatic pool, a covered and heated swimming pool, a paddling pool and waterslides! There is also a solarium for a refreshing and relaxing time. Volleyball, football and water-polo tournaments for the more sporting, and pétanque for those looking for leisurely activities and then there's the games area with slide, swings and more, the bouncy castle and mini golf.
Your nearby activities
As for culture, the Dordogne has a myriad of places to explore in depth, the Lascaux cave and our beautiful medieval chateaux. Sarlat la Canéda and its extraordinary heritage, and the most beautiful villages in France. For outdoor holidays, try the Vezère descent by canoe - a gentle way to enjoy the magnificent scenery. There's also something to please hiking, horse-riding or mountain-bike enthusiasts.
The mini-market, bar, snack bar and restaurant on the premises will serve your every need, with our cheerful and willing team cap able of living up to your expectations.
Latest reviews for
In rental unit
of the loyalty program
+33 (0)5 53 50 81 57
Booking department :
+33(0)4 66 739 739
Sarlat, 22 km
Brive - Vallée de la Dordogne airport, 35 km
Sarlat railway station, 24 km