Le Club Farret camping services
Take the time to savour your holiday at Camping Le Club Farret… The reception team will go out of its way to make your holiday outstanding: a dining service, a laundry, tourist information and even an equipment hire service: you can borrow anything you're missing.
On the premises
|Low season||High season||Extra charge payable|
|Electric vehicle charging point|
|Grocery store / Supermarket||€|
|Chairs and cots rental||€|
|Rental units suitable for disabled people||€|
|Waste disposal for camper|
|Loan of irons and ironing boards|
|Snack bar / Takeaway food||€|
|Sale of fish and seafood||€|
|Distance||Low season||High season||Extra charge payable|
|BBQ or plancha hire||1km||€|
A watersports club on our beach
The watersports club, Le Beach Club Farret, awaits you on our beach. Whatever your age, you'll be tempted by the delights of the water: banana rides, sailing lessons and courses. Out at sea, catamarans dance in the sunshine, while beginners and the more experienced take to the waves on a board.
Everything you need for food and drink on site
Once you’ve arrived at the camping Le Club Farret, simply settle in and relax, everything you need is here on-site. 5 facilities are waiting to welcome you during your holiday. Pretty exceptional, you have to admit!
- The restaurant “La Palmeraie” with its panoramic view (only open in the evenings) offers traditional dishes and regional specialities. A real treat!
- The restaurant “L’Aventure”, awaits you for a convivial moment as you enjoy a selection of tapas, grills and a great glass of wine. And all that with a superb view of the swimming pool.
- The brasserie is open to welcome you both lunch-time and evening. Set just at the edge of the swimming pool, its varied and mouth-watering menu is certain to delight everyone’s taste buds, from youngest to oldest.
- “Les Cabanes de l’Etang” invites you to sample its delicious seafood platters, shellfish and fresh fish. Eat in or take away, the choice is yours.
- The bar “Club 57” is the ideal spot to meet up with friends and sip a refreshing cocktail. You can also sample its home-made ice creams, by the campsite’s very own artisanal ice cream maker.
No need to get the car out for your everyday shopping, from small supermarket to bakery, butcher’s and beach shop, all the local shops you need are here for you on-site.