Free cancellation right up until D-2 before arrival for a selection of accommodation options! Find out more
Your camping holiday in
La Petite Camargue
Give your camping holiday a touch of the Camargue! Yelloh! Village La Petite Camargue, located three kilometres from one of the most beautiful beaches on the French Mediterranean coast, will offer you a great holiday in a protected, unspoiled area. Its large aquatic park with water slides, daytime and evening entertainment and activities make this Gard campsite an ideal spot for family holidays.
You will be surrounded by pink flamingoes, white horses and salt marshes. Make the most of your stay at Camping La Petite Camargue to find out about local traditions and products and enjoy an unforgettable experience!
So much to make you smile
- A riding centre and a host of animals within the campsite: lamas, goats...
- 1,000m² heated aquatic area, Jacuzzi and slides
- Night handicraft market
- A true party feel: troupe of artistes, shows, disco, “ferrade” visits...
- An idyllic setting in the heart of the Camargue, 3 kms away from the Mediterranean
- Games area for kids
- Close to an 80 hectare pine grove and a lake where the famous Camargue flamingos nest each year
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
La Petite Camargue video clip
Discover the aquatic area of the Yelloh! Village La Petite Camargue: heated swimming pool, whirlpool baths, 3 slides including a multi-lane water slide, swimming or relaxation, for relaxing holidays in a luxury campsite. With 1,000 m², there’s room for everyone.
Children & teenagersFurther information
Camping La Petite Camargue is ideal for children and teenagers: the campsite team runs activity clubs, organised by age group, with original activities and something to suit all tastes. And for the youngest campers, there is a play area and a paddling pool!
Sports & activitiesFurther information
From morning until evening, Camping La Petite Camargue has many attractions and activities to meet all needs and suit all tastes. The campsite even has a horse-riding centre, where you can take riding lessons or arrange rides in the Camargue. Sports or relaxation: there's something for everyone!
You'll find all the on-site services you need, as well as high-quality facilities. You will love the setting: coloured walls, Roman and typically-Provençal Génoise tiles, arch ways, etc. In the summer, a free shuttle service operates between the campsite and Le Grau-du-Roi, so the whole family can enjoy its beaches and water sports.
Nearby attractionsFurther information
Come and explore the Camargue, a land of sunshine and natural beauty, during your stay at Yelloh! Village La Petite Camargue. Savour the sumptuous landscapes with horses and bulls, some of the best beaches in the south of France and traditions that are still upheld today.