Pool and Aquatic Park at camping Domaine d'Arnauteille
At the camping Domaine d’Arnauteille you’ll find a bathing area with 5 pools, one of which is covered, a counter-current river, waterslides, whirlpool baths and a paddling pool. Take advantage of these unique surroundings, with its Greco-Roman setting, to enjoy a relaxing break…
On the premises
|Low season||High season||Extra charge payable|
|Covered paddling pool|
An aquatic area for everyone
The bathing area at the camping Domaine d’Arnauteille knows just how to satisfy everyone and every age. So there’s not a minute to lose, it’s time to discover its unique pool complex with 5 heated pools:
- On holiday, you really don’t want to miss out on your sport? Great! Work out by swimming lengths in the 25m lap pool. You’re going to love it!
- For even more fun as you release all that pent-up energy head for the counter-current river.
- Outside, 3 swimming pools and two waterslides including a multilane slide promise a host of magical moments to enjoy with the family!
- The clouds are gathering on the horizon? No problem! The campsite has thought of everything! The covered pool area will ensure you can revel in all the joys of bathing whatever the weather.
- In need of a little relaxation? The 3 spas with water jets and an anatomical bench with massaging whirlpool bubbles are perfect to ensure you totally unwind!
- And for the very youngest? There’s a paddling pool just for them. They’ll be able to splash with total safety in the shallow water.
You prefer the southern sunshine to top up your suntan? Wonderful! Admire the Greco-Roman style of the décor as you relax on the terraces of the amphitheatre. This 3,000m² poolside solarium, laid out on several levels, offers a sublime view towards the Massif des Corbières. Holidays don’t get much better than this!
Cavayère lake, a place to discover with the family!
During your holidays at the camping Domaine d’Arnauteille, come and see Cavayère lake: 40 hectares of natural environment where the Mediterranean plants and watercourses blend together; a place everyone will love. With sandy beaches, a patrolled bathing area, picnic areas, proper nature walks and outdoor activities (mountain bikes, canoes, pedalos, boardsports, adventure tree-climbing etc.), this is the perfect place for family outings beside the water!