Yelloh! Village Algarve - Turiscampo: campsite with swimming pool
You'll enjoy spending time in the water during your stay at Yelloh! Village Algarve - Turiscampo. You can choose between two large pools, a covered swimming pool, Whirlpool baths and a paddling pool on site, and the superb Algarve beaches just over a mile away!
Video Bathing area
On the premises
|Low season||High season||Extra charge payable|
|Covered and heated swimming pools|
The campsite's aquatic park
You can come and refresh yourself in the large pool, which has a maximum depth of 1.60m. The bar and restaurant are next door to serve you up what you fancy.
In the shade or the sun, the areas round the outside of the pool have deckchairs to spread out on... A great place to relax... Picture yourself beside this lovely pool in the shade of the olive tree.
For the sportspeople among you, young and old alike: don't miss the morning aquagym sessions!
Your younger children can also enjoy the secure paddling pool.
To enjoy the fun of the water whatever the weather, the campsite also has a covered swimming pool.
The most beautiful beaches close to your Turiscampo campsite
The huge beaches of the Algarve welcome you with open arms. All the pleasures of holidays by the sea are multiplied here in this region with its host of little creeks and dramatic cliffs or its long fine sandy beaches. Whatever your holiday dream, you will find it here.
Wander off the well-trodden path and you will come across wild deserted beaches with an overwhelming sense of peace and tranquillity. Although you might prefer the more popular and lively beaches that offer different activities. And then there are the nudist beaches.
- Beaches for all the family : if your idea of a holiday means discovering new activities with your family, then Praia de Luz or Meia Praia beach, less than 10 kilometres from the campsite are made for you. These places are ideal for learning to dive, sea kayaking, kite surfing, boat rides and all sorts of water sports. At the end of the day you can wander down to the Porto de Mós beach, just a little further along, where you will find some delicious restaurants.
- Caves and little creeks : the Algarve coast is studded with little caves along the water’s edge as well as little wild creeks. The very famous Praia Dona Ana, the Praia do Camilo, 10 minutes’ by car, Praia da Batata, Praia do Pinhão, Praia de Burgau or Praia das Cabanas Velhas, one hour’s drive away are places of outstanding wild natural beauty where peace and tranquillity rule the day.
- Nudist beaches around Lagos : if you want to commune with nature and the elements, you have a choice of nudist beaches around the campsite: dos Pinheiros at Lagos, close to the campsite, Beliche at Sagres 30 minutes from your Yelloh! Village campsite or Cabanas Velhas, Furnas and Zavial in Vila do Bispo, just half an hour from your open-air hotel. All offer a wonderful welcome!
- The joys of beach holidays accessible for the disabled : making sandcastles with children, playing in the waves, soaking up the sun’s rays. Everyone should be able to enjoy these precious and unforgettable moments. You will find several beaches therefore that have special access for the disabled. Not far from the campsite are Salema, Meia Praia, Porto de Mós and Luz beaches that guarantee you and all your family a totally accessible holiday!
- For lovers of water sports : this is a paradise of wind and waves. The world-famous beaches of the Southwest Vicentine Natural Park are just perfect if you love surfing, wind surfing, kite surfing and sea fishing. While the beautiful Arrifana and Cordoama beaches set against a backdrop of steep cliffs, Beliche beach, not far from Cape Saint Vincent and half an hour from the campsite or Tonel and Martinhal beaches near Sagres, are all very popular. And for surf lovers, there is the famous Amado surfing beach or Ponta Ruiva beach, the wildest of beaches with perfect waves, just 40 minutes from your accommodation.