from 29 to 11 May 2016In rental unit
from 29 May to 11 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- Equestrian centre in the Village
- 1,000m² heated aquatic area, Jacuzzi and slides
- Night handicraft market
- A Holiday feeling : disco, ferrade outings and more
- An idyllic setting in the heart of the Camargue, 3 kms away from the Mediterranean
- Games area for kids
For your children
Activities suited to their ages: sporting and creative, shows, tournaments, led by competent activity leaders.
Yellito, our mascot will welcome them and make their holidays unforgettable fun!
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
- Club Teens: 13-17 years
Camping holiday rentals in our La Petite Camargue village
Give your camping holiday a touch of the Camargue! Yelloh! Village La Petite Camargue, located less than three miles from one of the most beautiful beaches on the French Mediterranean coast, will offer you a great holiday in a protected, unspoiled area. Its large aquatic park with water slides, daytime and evening entertainment and activities make this Gard campsite an ideal spot for family holidays.
You will be surrounded by pink flamingoes, white horses and salt marshes. Make the most of your stay at Camping La Petite Camargue to find out about local traditions and products and enjoy an unforgettable experience!
- Walking circuit with discovery trail
- The aquatic area has been expanded: 2 new slides and a 4-lane water slide!
La Petite Camargue video clip
Your activities on the premises
Amazing! The campsite horse-riding school organises introductory rides and walks in the surrounding area. For active holidays: scuba diving, multisports stadium, sports tournaments for young and old, bicycle hire, fitness, aquagym, walking circuit with discovery trail. For a more relaxing holiday you have a heated Jacuzzi, a bowling alley and a walking trail. At the end of the day you will enjoy wandering in search of local flavours and authentic products at the nocturnal Provence market organised once a week throughout July and August in our village square. You will end the evening in a festive atmosphere at our “Bodega” disco.
Your nearby activities
The Camargue is here for you to explore: bulls and wild horses, the Mediaeval town of Aigues-Mortes, photo-safaris, Camargue special events (ferrades). The Mediterranean's beaches and all its other pleasures await you. With our partners: the www.club30kite.com kitesurfing school, the www.windsurf-park.com nautical base, the www.camargue-paradise.com wakeboarding base, the L’Oyat Plage private beach www.oyat-plage.com . As well as sea fishing, the Thalasso, the seaquarium, a golf club and the casino.
Free shuttle bus to the beaches throughout July and August. For your convenience, all the shops are on site: bakery, grocery store, newsagent, hairdresser and beauty salon, bar, restaurant, pizzeria, take-away. As well as “Bodega” – the air-conditioned disco! Wi-fi available free of charge throughout the campsite.
Dogs are allowed on the campsite and in the rentals.
For hire: barbecues, mountain bikes, safe boxes, sheets, baby packs (cots and high chairs) According to dates shown.
Latest reviews for
La Petite Camargue
In rental unit
+33 (0)4 66 53 98 98
Aigues-Mortes, 5 km
Montpellier airport, 25 km
Montpellier railway station, 30 km