from 07 to 19 June 2015In rental unit
from 07 to 19 June 2015On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings and its general attractiveness.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Its great points
- Equestrian centre in the Village
- 1,000 m² aquatic area with heated whirlpool bath
- In the heart of the Camargue, close to a maritime lake dedicated to watersports
- The Mediterranean
- A Holiday feeling : disco, ferrade outings and more
- Games area for kids to enjoy, in "The Children's Garden"
For your children
Activities suited to their ages: sporting and creative, shows, tournaments, led by competent activity leaders.
Yellito, our mascot will welcome them and make their holidays unforgettable fun!
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
- Club Teens: 13-17 years
Camping holiday rentals in our La Petite Camargue village
Are you dreaming of spending your holidays on a top-class campsite in the heart of the Camargue, 3500 metres away from the magnificent beaches of the French Mediterranean? First-class facilities and all the comfort you dream of are waiting for you at La Petite Camargue. You have a choice of accommodation: pitches for your tent or caravan, or, to make life easy for you, rented, or cottages. Strolling near the lakes in a protected area, come and share the Camargue adventure, in a world of pink flamingoes and the famous Camargue horses. You’ll be able to sample our beautiful region with its warmth of character, its local festivals and gastronomy. Blue skies, sun and sea will be the order of the day for your holidays in La Petite Camargue.
- The 1,000 m² swimming pool will be heated
- New multisports ground with clubhouse
- New noise-reducing wall built along the road for more peace & quiet
- Free WiFi throughout the campsite
La Petite Camargue video clip
Your activities on the premises
Amazing! The campsite horse-riding school organises introductory rides and walks in the surrounding area. For an active holiday, you have tennis, scuba diving, a sports ground, sports tournaments for children and adults, bicycle hire, gym and aqua-gym. For a more relaxing holiday you have a heated Jacuzzi, a bowling alley and a walking trail. At the end of the day you will enjoy wandering in search of local flavours and authentic products at the nocturnal Provence market organised once a week throughout July and August in our village square. You will end the evening in a festive atmosphere at our “Bodega” disco.
Your nearby activities
The Camargue is here for you to explore: bulls and wild horses, the Mediaeval town of Aigues-Mortes, photo-safaris, Camargue special events (ferrades). The Mediterranean's beaches and all its other pleasures await you: water sports with our partners: the kitesurfing school www.club30kite.com , the water sports centre www.windsurf-park.com , wakeboard centre www.camargue-paradise.com . As well as sea fishing, the Thalasso, the seaquarium, a golf club and the casino.
Free shuttle bus to the beaches throughout July and August. For your convenience, all the shops are on site: bakery, grocery store, newsagent, hairdresser and beauty salon, bar, restaurant, pizzeria, take-away. As well as “Bodega” – the air-conditioned disco!
Dogs allowed on pitches but not in rental units
For hire: barbecues, mountain bikes, safe boxes, sheets, baby packs (cots and high chairs) According to dates shown.
Latest reviews for
La Petite Camargue
In rental unit
In rental unit
of the loyalty program
In rental unit
+33 (0)4 66 53 98 98
Booking department :
+33(0)4 66 739 739
Aigues-Mortes, 5 km
Montpellier airport, 25 km
Montpellier railway station, 30 km