Setting off for a campsite in Barcelonnette is an opportunity to discover the delights of winter sports in some lovely ski areas. For example, you'll be sure of some thrills when you go skiing at the Espace Lumière Praloup – La Foux, a large, 80 piste resort that people of all ages will love. You should also try the very pleasant resort of Sainte-Anne, with some splendid views.
And if you enjoy the countryside, you can do a bit of snowshoeing, Nordic skiing or cross-country skiing, as Barcelonnette is just 10 minutes away from the Nordic skiing area of Larche. And for a really unusual and unforgettable experience, how about some dog sledding! Alongside a Musher, this is a really novel thing to enjoy!
Your search results: 1 Campsite
Holidays in camping Barcelonnette
If you're looking to enjoy a campsite holiday in Barcelonnette this summer, you'll be able to enjoy various activities including:
- Your first flight or paraglide over the Alps
- All sorts of festivals, including the Festival des Enfants du Jazz, classical music, Latino-Mexican festivals and the Festival du Film de Montagne
- Horse riding along some lovely paths,
- Art exhibitions at the Musée de la Vallée
- Productions at the theatre of Barcelonette
... And all sorts of other activities await you in both summer and winter!
Whether it's for you or your children, campsite holidays in Barcelonnette will be an opportunity to discover a town with colourful buildings and amazing landscapes. In both summer and winter, the town has all sorts of activities for the whole family to choose from!