Your camping holiday in
You already know the Dordogne? Whether this is your first visit or it’s already a firm favourite, the Dordogne is an ideal destination for your next family holiday. But where to drop your bags? At the Yelloh! Village Pomport Beach of course. A medium-sized campsite, a natural setting and a friendly ambiance await you in the heart of the charming village of Pomport.
Heated aquatic area with waterslides and covered swimming pool, high-end accommodation options, children’s clubs, entertainment from morning ‘til night, personalised services... But that’s not all! There’s even a lake within the campsite itself! No you’re not dreaming! Water as far as the eye can see, a beach with fine soft sand and glorious nature. You can hardly get any better than that! With happiness like this right here at your fingertips, who could resist!
So much to make you smile
- A private 2 hectare lake with beach of soft, fine sand: bathing, watersports, fishing...
- An exceptional natural and landscaped setting close to innumerable vineyards and wine cellars: Monbazillac, Bergerac…
- A heated bathing area with waterslides, paddling pool, covered swimming pool and whirlpool baths
- A wide range of on-site activities for all the family: children’s clubs, multisports ground, pétanque, bike rides...
- A convivial bar/restaurant offering traditional cuisine and a view over the lake and bathing area
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Imagine yourself on a sunlounger at the edge of a heated swimming pool, the kids playing happily in the paddling pool and the teenagers hurtling down the waterslides. Can’t you just see yourself there? Now it’s time for a relaxing break in the whirlpool bath or on the soft fine sand of the beach. Oh yes, you’ll be spoilt for choice at the Pomport Beach campsite! You’re going to love your holiday at the water’s edge.
Children & teenagersFurther information
Isn’t seeing your children truly happy the most important thing when you’re on holiday? Here at the Pomport Beach campsite, they’re certain to be all grins and giggles! Having fun, exploring and making new friends at the children’s clubs. Playing, running and laughing as they enjoy the facilities designed just for them. And above all, they’ll be creating a whole host of amazing memories. So now you know exactly what awaits your little darlings!
Sports & activitiesFurther information
You’ll be blown away by all the entertainment offered at the Yelloh! Village Pomport Beach! Between sports activities with the family, watersports on the lake and getting out and about to explore the region, you won’t know where to start first! But one thing is certain, you’ll be making the most of every minute of your camping holiday!
When on holiday, the services offered by the campsite are just as important as all the rest, no? Exactly, and that’s why the Yelloh! Village Pomport Beach has thought of everything you need to make you smile. Looking for tourist information to get out and explore the region? Head for reception, our staff are always ready to help. Fancy something to eat or a cocktail to sip? The restaurant and bar await but you.
Nearby attractionsFurther information
Welcome to the Dordogne! And with it, a fabulous opportunity to explore the history of France with the Château de Bridoire and the spectacular Lascaux caves. Wine-lover? The region is brimming with wonderful vineyards, such as the renowned Monbazillac and Bergerac appellations. For a visit with all the family, take time out to enjoy a day in the sublime village of La Roque-Gageac between its towering cliffs and the Dordogne river. So, what are you waiting for?