from 29 May to 11 June 2016In rental unit
from 29 May to 11 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- Amazing views of the Luberon
- Wonderfully located between Avignon and Aix en Provence
- A 350 m² aquatic park with covered and heated swimming pool for year-round bathing
- Pleasant, family-friendly atmosphere
For your children
Your children will find activities they are sure to enjoy here, whatever their age: games area, paddling pool, inflatable structure, sports competitions, treasure hunt, creative crafts activities...
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
Your camping holiday at Luberon Parc
Head for the heart of Provence for your next camping holidays in the Bouches du Rhône at Yelloh! Village Luberon Parc. You'll discover characterful cities like Salon de Provence, Aix-en-Provence and Avignon, as well as the Grottes de Calès. Take a walk through the Crau natural reserve and enjoy the music of the cicadas.
Between the Alpilles, the Camargue and Marseille, amidst lavender fields and olive groves, Camping Luberon Parc embodies the true essence of this region. Relax in one of the chalets or cottages, cool down in the aquatic park, with covered pool and water slides, and enjoy the stunning views over the Luberon every day.
New 2bdrm and 3bdrmcottages
Your activities on the premises
Dynamic or cool, active or reflective... Whatever your favourite type of holiday, you will love it at Yelloh! Village - Luberon Parc. The aquatic park with its water slides and uncoverable swimming pool, the multisports ground, table tennis tables and boulodrome: just some of the highlights you can expect for your holiday. Our youngest visitors have not been forgotten: The Luberon Parc campsite will be a true paradise for children: a large games area, an inflatable structure... They will have hours of fun ahead of them!
Your nearby activities
You will have plenty to do during your holiday: there are several possibilities to spend a day or afternoon exploring the nearby area. You will be in the heart of Provence here!
20 kilometres away, Salon de Provence is one of the region's most historic towns: its well preserved medieval architecture, charged with history and heritage, will have you under its spell. You will be able to enjoy the typical atmosphere of Provence as you take a walk along the pedestrian roads, among the pavements and courtyards, in the shade of ancient plane trees.
Library, bakery, iron and ironing board hire... Here you will find all the services to make life easier during your stay. We also hire out fridges and towels.
When you get peckish or would like to go for a drink with friends, Luberon Parc has a bar and a restaurant.
Latest reviews for
In rental unit
of the loyalty program
Avenue du Bois
13350 CHARLEVAL EN PROVENCE
+33(0)4 42 96 60 60
Charleval en Provence, 1 km
Marseille - Marignane airport, 60 km
Aix TGV railway station, 40 km