from 29 May to 11 June 2016In rental unit
from 29 May to 11 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- 15 minutes from Carcassonne and the Canal du Midi
- 360° views over the massifs and huge surrounding areas
- A peaceful family atmosphere
- Beauty in a 115 hectare area within a preserved natural area
For your children
During the morning, children's clubs are organised for those aged 4-12, where games, and play, artistic and sporting activities are laid on for them.
They can spend hours of fun in the large paddling pool.
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
Domaine d'Arnauteille holiday villages and camping rentals
Breathe deeply, you're at Yelloh! Village Domaine d’Arnauteille, where nature, wide open spaces and fresh air reign supreme. You can admire the incredible panoramic views over the Massif des Corbières, the Black Mountains and the Pyrenees from the superb aquatic park, with its Greco-Roman décor, or from the 115 hectares of lush green grounds.
Discover the local area on foot, on horse or by mountain bike, follow in the footsteps of the Cathars, visit the Fortified City of Carcassonne or taste some of the celebrated local specialities. There is so much to do during your camping holiday in the Aude!
You will find everything you need for an unforgettable family holiday at Camping Domaine d’Arnauteille: premium cottages, on-site entertainment, activities and services, a superb natural setting and pool complex with water slides!
- A large cottage dedicated entirely to the Kids' Club, in the century-old park
Yelloh! Village Le Domaine d'Arnauteille video clip
Your activities on the premises
The unique water park comprises four pools and a 3,000-m² solarium. A 25-m pool, paddling pool, balneo centre and a counter-current river. Hiking and horse riding in the peace and quiet of the countryside over numerous signposted trails (horses and ponies on the premises) starting from the campsite. We also have white water activities available, with canoeing and kayaking, rafting, and hydrospeed, as well as meeting winemakers and tasting some of the region's best wines.
Your nearby activities
The Cité de Carcassonne and the Bastide St Louis (town of Carcassonne) is home to 2 festivals throughout the summer, with concerts, theatre and dance. Explore the Canal du Midi by boat or by bike. Come on an exploration of the Citadelles du Vertige: the Cathar castles (Lastours, Peyrepertuse, Villerouge Termenès, Quéribus ...) and travel back in time as you watch historical re-enactments and Son et Lumière shows.
You'll find everything on site here so you can embark on a holiday that is simplicity itself: from launderettes to the grocery, and from the Internet connection to takeaway food.
Come and dine in the restaurant and sample our regional specialities, cassoulet and fricassee de Limoux, and fall in love with our grape varieties, the wines and sparkling white wines from Limoux and our Malepère AOCs.
Optional extras: baby pack in high season and hire of sheets in the accommodation .
Rewards and distinctions
With its lovely region and its range of facilities available, the Yelloh! Village Domaine d’Arnauteille has always strived to provide you with the very best, and has been rewarded for ceaselessly meeting your requirements. Below are the rewards, recognitions and prizes won over the past few years:
- Michelin Guide 2015 – awarded 5 tents
- Qualité Sud de France
Latest reviews for
In rental unit
In rental unit
of the loyalty program
of the loyalty program
+33 (0)4 68 26 84 53
Carcassonne, 15 km
Carcassone-Salvaza airport, 15 km
Carcassonne railway station, 15 km