Facilities at the camping Les Ramières
The Yelloh! Village Les Ramières has thought of everything to make your stay even more enjoyable! You will find a grocery store, a restaurant, a bar, and even a postal service at the camping!
On the premises
|Extra charge payable
|Electric vehicle charging point
|BBQ or plancha hire
|Chairs and cots rental
|Rental units suitable for disabled people
|Waste disposal for camper
|Loan of irons and ironing boards
|Snack bar / Takeaway food
|Extra charge payable
|Grocery store / Supermarket
Concierge service: An attentive reception desk
Do not hesitate to visit the camping's reception desk for any information you might need. Want to explore the surrounding area or discover the local cuisine? Our team will have an answer for all your questions.
Let us not forget the bicycle and barbecue rental service, the tourist books made available to guests, postcards and WiFi codes and the library! No doubt about, you are staying in "one of the finest open-air hotels"!
No need to take the car! On-site, you’ll find everything you could want.
Don't feel like cooking while on holiday? That’s fine! The snack bar has a varied menu, including burgers, pizzas, salads and more. Yummy! You prefer eating on your cottage terrace? Opt for a take-away! Just feeling a little peckish? The bar is open to welcome you throughout the day, come and enjoy an ice cream, a pancake or even a waffle, plus of course its delicious cocktails. When evening falls, it’s the moment to get together at the restaurant with all the family: burgers, regional produce... Go on, spoil yourself! But that’s not all! There’s also the fresh bread outlet, don’t forget to make the most of it (baguettes and sweet pastries sold every morning) and its grocery store, ideal for buying basic necessities or regional products.
Opening times of facilities
- Low season: 9am to 12 midday and 2pm to 7pm 7/7 (at other times please call at the bar until 10pm)
- High season: 9am to 7pm 7/7 (at other times please call at the bar until 11pm)
- Low season: 8am to 9pm, 6 days a week
- High season: 8am to 10pm, 7 days a week
- Low season, bank holiday weekends, weekends and school holidays: subject to reservation from 12 midday to 2pm and from 7pm to 9pm, 6 days a week
- High season: subject to reservation from 12 midday to 2pm and from 7pm to 9pm, 7 days a week
- Low season, bank holiday weekends, weekends and school holidays: subject to reservation from 11:30am to 2pm and from 6:30pm to 8.30pm, 6 days a week
- High season: subject to reservation from 11.30am to 2pm and from 6.30pm to 9pm, 7 days a week
Mussels & chips evening every Friday in July/August, booking required!