Facilities at the camping Les Ramières
The Yelloh! Village Les Ramières has thought of everything to make your stay even more enjoyable! You will find a grocery store, a restaurant, a bar, and even a postal service at the camping!
On the premises
|Low season||High season||Extra charge payable|
|BBQ or plancha hire||€|
|Chairs and cots rental||€|
|Rental units suitable for disabled people||€|
|Waste disposal for camper|
|Loan of irons and ironing boards|
|Snack bar / Pizzeria / Takeaway food||€|
|Distance||Low season||High season||Extra charge payable|
|Grocery store / Supermarket||€|
Concierge service: An attentive reception desk
Do not hesitate to visit the camping's reception desk for any information you might need. Want to explore the surrounding area or discover the local cuisine? Our team will have an answer for all your questions. Every Monday (in high season) a representative from the Nyons tourist office is on-site towards the end of the day with all the advice you need.
Let us not forget the bicycle and barbecue rental service, the tourist books made available to guests, postcards and WiFi codes and the library! No doubt about, you are staying in "one of the finest open-air hotels"!
No need to take the car! On-site, you’ll find everything you could want. You don’t fancy cooking during the holidays? No worries, the snack bar offers a varied menu: paninis, pizzas, salads... Enjoy! You prefer eating on your cottage terrace? Opt for a take-away! Just feeling a little peckish? The bar is open to welcome you throughout the day, come and enjoy an ice cream, a pancake or even a waffle, plus of course its delicious cocktails. When evening falls, it’s the moment to get together at the restaurant with all the family: burgers, regional produce... Go on, spoil yourself! But that’s not all! There’s also the fresh bread outlet, don’t forget to make the most of it (baguettes and sweet pastries sold every morning) and its grocery store, ideal for buying basic necessities or regional products.
Opening times of facilities
- Low season: 9am to 12 midday and 2pm to 6pm 7/7 (at other times please call at the bar until 10pm)
- High season: 9am to 7pm 7/7 (at other times please call at the bar until 11pm)
- Low season: 8.30am to 9pm, 6 days a week
- High season: 8am to 10pm, 7 days a week
- Low season, weekends, bank holiday weekends and school holidays: booking required, 7pm to 9pm
- High season: 7pm to 9pm, 7/7
- Low season: lunch-time and evening, booking required (closed Thursdays) - Weekends, bank holiday weekends and school holidays: 11.30am to 2pm
- High season: 11.30am to 2pm, 7/7
- Low season: lunch-time and evening, booking required (closed Thursdays) - Weekends, bank holiday weekends and school holidays: 11.30am to 2pm and 6.30pm to 8.30pm, booking required in the evening
- High season: 11.30am to 2pm and 6.30pm to 8.30pm, 7/7
Mussels & chips evening every Friday in July/August, booking required!