from 11 to 23 May 2014In rental unit
from 11 to 23 May 2014On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings and its general attractiveness.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Its great points
- Waterfront camping-village at the heart of the Bay of Morlaix
- Superb water complex with giant slides, tropical river, Jacuzzi...
- Indoor Balnéoh pool with balneotherapy and paddling pool, 29° C in all seasons
- Spacious pitches in a floral woodland setting : Canopia, Gardenia, Caraïbes, Bahia Lodge
For your children
Led by our dynamic and capable activity leaders, mutlilingual clubs geared to their age groups are offered five or six times a week. Your children will go back home from their holidays with their heads full of memories of the treasure hunt, shows, and shellfishing. N.B., Les Mouettes Yelloh! Village benefits from the "Famille Plus" seal of approval.
- Yelloh! Babies 0-4 years
- Yelloh! Kids 5-7 years
- Yelloh! Juniors 8-12 years
Holiday rentals and reservations, Les Mouettes camping,
Facing the sea in the delightful seaside resort of Carantec, our Les Mouettes Yelloh! Village provides a superb setting for a wonderful holiday with family or friends. In a floral environment, our exclusive holiday cottages and chalets offer you a holiday with all mod cons. To benefit even more from this lushly-vegetated and landscaped environment, choose our range of large "Canopia" chalets located in the middle of a private botanical garden reserved for pedestrians or try one of our cottages located by the sea-side in the Caribbean quarter. The Bahia Lodge has luxury cottages overlooking the bay. In an “English garden” atmosphere, choose the Gardenia area.
For activities: you'll find a gigantic water park that will delight the whole family, a covered balneotherapy fun pool, a varied programme of activities and a mini-club for the younger children. Finally, a few minutes from the campsite, you can make the most of Carantec's beautiful fine sandy beaches for relaxing or practising various water sports in the magnificent Bay of Morlaix.
- “Bahia Lodge “, a village on the seaside. Trendy and unusual accommodation, entirely given over to outdoor holidays.
- New accommodation in the Caraïbes area, 2 spacious bedrooms with 2 bathrooms.
Yelloh! Village Les Mouettes video-clip
Your activities on the premises
The right cocktail of energetic and relaxing activities. A heated lagoon with several pools, a lazy river, giant water slides, a paddling pool and an indoor pool (29° C in all seasons) for swimming and having fun in all weathers. For relaxation: you can enjoy the benefits of the water, with sauna and massage, in our complimentary wellness centre. The chance to practise various sports, with organised tournaments: football, basketball, mini-golf, mini tennis, not forgetting the pool room, tennis-table hall and cinema. A programme of shows on the covered stage every evening during the season. Plan your own programme and have an unforgettable holiday!
Your nearby activities
Sailing, water sports, sub-aqua diving, shellfishing, hiking and bike trekking - next time you go on holiday, come and discover the beauty of the Bay of Morlaix and the Brittany coast. You'll be captivated. At Carantec you can improve your swing on the golf course overlooking the sea, or simply relax on the fine sandy beaches less than 5 minutes from the campsite. You can enjoy a bit of adventure with adventure tree climbing at the Ecopark de Penzé or go out to sea via the sailing centre which has sea kayaks, stand-up paddle, and more available! Not to be missed: the privateer stronghold of Roscoff and the lighthouse on the Ile de Batz for taking in the sea air and following the traces of the great seafarers.
Launderette, mountain-bike hire, WIFI for the whole campsite (charge applies) free of charge at the bar: you'll find everything you need on a campsite. And to make things easier for you, you can buy food and there's a restaurant serving Breton specialities, and a pizzeria/takeaway, two bars. Relax, we've taken care of everything. Naturally, our team is at your disposal to help you and offer advice at any time.
Optional extras: hire of bikes and sheets, Beds made up, baby kit, buggy, TV
Latest reviews for
Barnaby H. In rental unit, With children
Fionnuala R. On pitch, With children
Esther R. On pitch, Without children
50, route de la Grande Grève
Booking department :
+33(0)4 66 739 739
+33 (0)2 98 67 02 46
Carantec , 1.5 km
Brest-Guipavas airport, 60 km
Morlaix railway station, 12 km