from 29 May to 11 June 2016In rental unit
from 29 May to 11 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- Direct access to the ocean (350m) with a wonderful, large, fine sand beach
- Set in a terraced area within a 14 hectare pine forest between the sand dunes and the forests
- The beautiful "La Baïne" aquatic area: a lagoon, an outdoor river, covered pools with balneotherapy pools, a water playground area for children and slides
- An on-site surf school
For your children
Three fun multilingual clubs will take them out exploring our superb environment and have them making new friends while on holiday. Sports and creative activities, adventure, tournaments, performances, a covered kids' park, water games, slides, a skate park and a multisports ground; we have everything!
- Special Babies : 0-4 years
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
- Club Teens: 13-17 years
Your camping holiday at Les Grands Pins village
Close your eyes and breathe in the sea air, listen to the waves, feel the sun’s heat on your skin... Yes, you're camping in the Gironde, at Yelloh! Village Les Grands Pins! Set in the heart of a huge pine forest and surrounded by unspoiled nature, the campsite offers you a huge selection of hiking trails and cycle paths on which you can discover the region from another angle. With a wellness centre, a large aquatic park with lagoon and water slides, you'll find everything you need at Camping Les Grands Pins. Watersports fans can head for the campsite's surfing school, whilst food lovers can savour wines from the Médoc and the cuisine of the South-West. There is so much to discover…
- In the "La Baïne" aquatic area: 2 new slides, a 4-lane water slide, and water games for children (water tree)
- The Cocoon Wellness Centre has been expanded and redesigned with new facilities: sensory shower, hydrotherapy bath, duo cabin, large Jacuzzi.
- 2 new sanitary blocks
- A new multisports area with artificial turf
- A skate park
- A new decor in the ZEN swimming pool (over 18 only).
Les Grands Pins video clip
Your activities on the premises
You will be spending many hours in the waters of the "La Baïne" aquatic area. 800m2 of heated water with lagoon pool and outside river, paddling pool with appropriate playing equipment for the younger children, and in the "Cabane Tchanquée": heated indoor pools with massage benches, jacuzzi, massage walk.... Or perhaps you'd prefer the "Zen" pool, reserved for adults, for swimming and relaxing. To recharge your batteries, treat yourself to a massage or a sauna in the wellness center "Cocoon". When it comes to sports, our friendly, dynamic team offers you a varied programme: volleyball, basketball, ping-pong, gym, petanque... On the premises, you'll find a gym, tennis court and multi-sports field,.
For your entertainment, you are offered musical, fun and amusing evenings several times a week (concerts, karaoke, games and shows)
Your nearby activities
Come and discover the joys of the ocean, swimming with or without waves, depending on the weather! Try surfing or body-boarding with the BO&CO School, which offers classes to all clients staying on the campsite. Set off on an exploration of our beautiful region in a superb environment, between beaches, dunes and forests: over 100km of cycle tracks await you for lovely excursions in any season, the Etang de Cousseau nature reserve can easily be crossed by canoe or on foot... The most sportive amongst you will be overjoyed: 3 golf courses, 3 equestrian centres, or water sports on the lake - sailing, kite-surfing, Stand Up Paddle or water skiing: there's something for everyone!
You'll be spoilt for choice! In a region boasting the finest of gastronomy and heritage, you'll discover our delicious wines and products, and be captivated.
To treat yourself to a totally restful holiday, a Vival minimarket with fresh bread each morning, a restaurant « Les Fils à Maman à la Plage » and takeaway service will satisfy your needs. In the reception, you'll find all the answers to your questions, from bike rental to how to sign up for the various activities.
All these facilities that ensure your camping holiday runs smoothly, from the launderette and the camper-car service area to the WiFi and Broadband connection.
Rewards and distinctions
Every year, tourism and hotel organisations reward campsites for the quality of their facilities, accommodation, welcome etc. The Yelloh! Village Les Grands Pins has been rewarded for all of these aspects.
Below are the rewards, recognitions and prizes won over the past few years :
- Best Camping 2014
Latest reviews for
Les Grands Pins
of the loyalty program
In rental unit
of the loyalty program
of the loyalty program
33680 LACANAU OCÉAN
+33 (0)5 56 03 20 77
Lacanau Océan, 1 km
Bordeaux Mérignac airport, 58 km
Bordeaux Saint Jean railway station, 62 km