from 29 May to 11 June 2016In rental unit
from 29 May to 11 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- Direct access to the beach
- A 14 hectares site, carefully maintained for your well-being.
- The Beach Club Farret and its water sports facilities.
- The "Pirates Bay" swimming pool (500m²) with a 180 m² children pool, both heated for your comfort in low season.
- A brand new Spa with sauna, steam-room, Jacuzzi, massage and hairdresser.
- The Asian-themed Tao Beach aquatic area, heated out of season
For your children
The mini-clubs, where the children can play under the supervision of competent multilingual activity leaders.
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
- Club Teens: 13-17 years
Holiday rentals at Le Club Farret camping village
You deserve all that and more from a holiday: Le Club Farret enjoys a marvellous situation. Right on the shore of the Mediterranean, The campsite at Vias-Plage offers you all the advantages of the sea, as well as the chance to marvel at the Canal du Midi - an impressive technical feat - and the surrounding vineyards. With us, families are our first priority from your day of arrival to the minute of your departure; we take care of everything, and you can do what you feel like, when you feel like it: tempted by a walk along the beach? A dip in the pool? Pottery? At Le Club Farret, anything goes. The lively and festive spirit of the campsite will captivate the entire family for a real seaside holiday.
A spa area is available to you at the Club Farret
Here you will find real relaxation on a campsite, with a jacuzzi, sauna, hammam, massages and a hairdressing salon. For your next holidays, take care of yourself and your beauty in a Zen atmosphere.
Yelloh! Village Club Farret video clip
Your activities on the premises
For an energetic holiday, you can choose from gym or the weight-training and cardio-training room, aquafunn water polo, volleyball, basketball, and tennis; or for a more relaxing holiday: there's archery, ping-pong, zen time in low season and yoga in high season, pétanque, badminton, games, tournaments and cycling. Dance evenings, karaoke, pottery, painting.
Your nearby activities
Aerial assault course, amusement park, horse and pony rides, mini-golf, quad bikes, go-karting, Aqualand, safari park, Planetarium, the Canal du Midi and its related activities, all the outdoor trails in the Haut-Languedoc regional park, wine tasting and tour of vineyards, ferias, and disco
- Spa area: sauna, steam-room, jacuzzi, massage, hair dresser
When it comes to relaxing: ‘La Palmeraie' panoramic restaurant, and the ‘Au Repère des Pirates' bar. On the premises: small shops. Activities: sporting activities and creative workshops for all.
Optional extras: bike hire, tennis during high season, Beach Club, canoe-kayak, outings, diving, mini-golf, sea fishing, windsurfing, Wifi connection.
Rewards and distinctions
Recognised and rewarded by professional bodies within the sector, the Yelloh! Village Le Club Farret has been rewarded for the welcome it provides for customers, the comfort levels of its accommodation and the quality of the facilities it provides.
Below are the rewards, recognitions and prizes won over the past few years :
- Best Camping 2016
- Michelin Guide 2015 – awarded 5 tents
- Best Camping 2015
- Best Camping 2014
- Eurotopcampings 2012
- Qualité Sud de France
Latest reviews for
Le Club Farret
In rental unit
of the loyalty program
In rental unit
34450 VIAS PLAGE
+33 (0)4 67 21 64 45
Vias, 2 km
Béziers-Vias airport, 8 km
Agde railway station, 6 km