from 05 to 18 June 2016In rental unit
from 05 to 18 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- Family campsite
- Direct access to the sea with many fine sandy beaches in the surrounding area.
- A variety of quality children's activities
- A water complex with six heated pools and water slides as well as a 550m² SPA.
For your children
From the age of 4, your children are offered a variety of fun and creative activities led by capable supervisors, six days a week. Also on the programme are shows and outings to explore the Pink Granite coast.
- Yelloh ! Babies
- Yelloh ! Kids
- Yelloh ! Juniors
- Yelloh ! Teens
- Special Babies : 0-4 years
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
Le Ranolien camping rentals and your camping holiday rentals
Just off the sea front, Yelloh! Village Le Ranolien welcomes you to the natural setting and the wild, unspoiled beauty of the Côte de Granit Rose. From this typically-Breton campsite, look out to sea and the Sept Îles archipelago or take a stroll along the rugged coastline on the sentier des douaniers (the coastal path formerly patrolled by customs officers). You can take a dip in the campsite's aquatic park, with heated outdoor pools, water slides and an indoor pool, or head for the nearby sandy beach. Camping Le Ranolien also boasts a 550m² spa for your well-being! You'll head home after your camping holiday in the Côtes d’Armor with a host of great memories.
- New area with cottages Grand Large 5p
- Fully refurbished sanitary facilities
Yelloh! Village Le Ranolien video clip
Your activities on the premises
A campsite that includes: swimming pool, paddling pool, water slides, solarium, and a beautiful heated water complex. Is this exactly what you're looking for in your next holiday? We've created it! There's a cardio gym, hammam, and water-aerobics classes to help you get into trim. You're pampered here! Multi-sports grounds, cinema, petanque pitch, mini-golf... you can make up your own programme! For photography enthusiasts, there's a studio on the premises, so you can capture the beauty of Brittany.
Your nearby activities
You'll find two fine sandy beaches near the campsite (a small one, 10 minutes away on foot, and the main Perros-Guirec beach is a 20-minute walk or 3 minutes by car). Get out the shrimping nets, it's time to go shell-fishing! All the water-sports are available nearby, along with golf, fishing, a casino and thalassotherapy. During your stay, visit the Côte de Granit Rose (Pink Granite Coast) with Perros-Guirec and its Sept Iles or Paimpol, the Ile de Bréhat or even the miniature steam train at Le Trieux.
Relax, you're on holiday: you'll find a pizzeria, creperie, snack bar, restaurant, mini-market and newsagents and tobacconists on the premises. We have thought of everything to make life easy for you while you're on holiday.
Our evening entertainment is organised in the "Rano" bar and you are offered a babysitting service once a week.
Optional extras: Cleaning and linen option.
Rewards and distinctions
Facilities, entertainment, welcome, accommodation and more. These are some of the key aspects which go towards providing you with a great holiday. Le Ranolien holiday village knows this very well indeed, and pulls out all the stops to ensure you always get the best!
Below are the rewards, recognitions and prizes won over the past few years:
- Michelin Guide 2015 – awarded 5 tents
- Best Camping 2014
Latest reviews for
In rental unit
In rental unit
of the loyalty program
Boulevard du Sémaphore
+33 (0)2 96 91 65 65
Perros-Guirec , 3 km
Brest airport, 90 km
Lannion railway station, 12 km