from 05 to 18 June 2016In rental unit
from 05 to 18 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- The beauty of northern Brittany, its unspoilt countryside, its sheer coastline, and its lovely beaches
- A 1,000m² aquatic area, heated and with water slides, paddling pool and balneotherapy area, as well as a 250m² heated and covered swimming pool.
- A green campsite in a wooded setting, and full of charm
For your children
Your children are offered a variety of creative and sports activities, supervised by capable activity leaders. They will make new pals in a friendly atmosphere.
Two heated paddling pools and a play area are reserved especially for toddlers
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
Holiday rentals, Les Pins camping,
Surrounded by pine trees, set on the cliff tops of the Cap d’Erquy, you will find Yelloh! Village Les Pins. A ten-minute walk from the fine sandy beaches, this premium campsite has a large, heated aquatic park with water slides and a paddling pool, as well as outdoor and indoor pools! Discover the many activities on offer throughout the season. With sports activities, kids' clubs, wellness centre and themed evenings, you are certain to have an unforgettable stay in Brittany! Take advantage of your camping holiday in the Côtes d’Armor to explore the wonders of Brittany: take in the wild nature, fine sandy beaches and picturesque little villages during your stay at Les Pins campsite!
Your activities on the premises
A wonderful 1,000 m² heated aquatic area with a 250m² heated and covered swimming pool. Come and unwind! Sporting tournaments or something more leisurely: water aerobics, tennis, water-polo, ping-pong, darts, table football, and petanque, all in a really convivial atmosphere.
If you'd like to make use of your holiday to get back into shape, we provide a hammam and sports hall. There's a variety of entertainment is laid on in the evenings, from karaoke to theme nights.
Your nearby activities
10 minutes from the beach of Guen, an array of land or water-based leisure activities awaits you. From sailing to try-a-dive to sea kayaking, while afternoons can be spent shellfishing at low tide and swimming. Your children will be delighted. There's the beauty of northern Brittany, its pretty inlets, its fine sandy beaches, its wild and unspoilt aspect, and endless walks on the Sentier des Douaniers (customs footpath). And then there's golf, mini-golf; aerial assault course... the choice is yours.
We have thought of everything to let you relax on holiday. From the launderette to the baby pack, not to mention hire of sheets, and of course a restaurant where you'll be able to feast yourself on the local speciality - Coquilles St Jacques -, takeaway food and even a "pub" for the atmosphere!
Latest reviews for
In rental unit
In rental unit
of the loyalty program
In rental unit
86 rue des moulins
Le Guen – Av Léon Hamonet
+33 (0)2 96 72 31 12
Erquy, 1 km
Dinard airport, 39 km
Saint-Brieuc railway station, 33 km