from 05 to 18 June 2016In rental unit
from 05 to 18 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- A superb heated and fun aquatic park
- A large riding school inside the campsite itself
- A flower-filled, tree-filled and lush campsite
- Activities for the whole family
- A campsite set in an exceptional region between Vannes and Auray
For your children
Archery, zip wires, trampolines, games areas, multisports ground, activity clubs and more. Children will have endless choices during their camping holiday in Morbihan. Everything is in place for them!
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
- Club Teens: 13-17 years
Your holidays in Morbihan, at the camping Village Mané Guernehué
This summer, come and enjoy a camping holiday where the land meets the ocean! The Yelloh! Village Mané Guernehué, beside the wonderful Gulf of Morbihan, between Vannes and Auray, will be a place for a truly exceptional stay. Comfort and authenticity await you in its lush and flower-filled grounds. With an area of more than 20 hectares, it has a superb heated and fun aquatic park, a covered and heated swimming pool, a wellness area, all sorts of entertainment for the whole family and upmarket accommodation. There's even a riding school, within the campsite itself, as a new way of exploring the region on horseback! People who enjoy hiking along the coast, relaxing on fine sand beaches, boat trips and the culture of Brittany, will be in seventh heaven when they stay at the camping Mané Guernehué.
The camping Yelloh! Village Mané Guernehué has recently swelled the ranks of Yelloh! Village for the 2016 season.
Your activities on the premises
So are you an early bird or someone who prefers a bit of a lie in? Energetic or more contemplative? Sunbathing on the beach or a spot of sailing? The camping Mané Guernehué has everything you need! Trips are regularly organised from the campsite, on foot or on horseback! You can also enjoy a spot of fishing in the campsite lake.
Your nearby activities
There is so much to do and so many amazing things to see in the Gulf of Morbihan! Just 3 km from the campsite, come and enjoy some bathing off the wild beaches of Les Sept-Iles and Locmiquel. You could also travel by boat to get to one of the beaches of the region's various islands. You're not about to be disappointed! The coastline, beaches and little inlets are just waiting to be discovered, on foot, by sailing boat, or by kayak.
In this campsite with its family friendly atmosphere, you'll enjoy a really pleasant holiday! With a restaurant, takeaway pizzas, a bar and a mini supermarket, you'll find all you need for when you feel a bit peckish or you need to grab a quick lunch. And if you need some tourist information, an Internet connection or bike hire, reception can arrange it all!
Latest reviews for
In rental unit
of the loyalty program
52, rue Mané er Groez
+33 (0)2 97 57 02 06
Baden, 1 km
Nantes airport, 130 km
Vannes railway station, 15 km