from 07 to 19 June 2015In rental unit
from 07 to 19 June 2015On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings and its general attractiveness.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Its great points
- Paradise for children aged under-10, with the Magic Bracelet
- Indoor pool heated to between 25 and 30°C
- Peace and quiet in the manor's floral and wooded parkland, spacious landscaped camping pitches.
- Beside the Atlantic: nestling on a peninsula jutting into a narrow stretch of sea, very close to the beaches
- Aerial-assault park for all the family
For your children
Clubs geared to their ages, with fun, creative and sports activities, as well as a complete water park and aerial-assault trail on the premises. A Magic Bracelet opens the door to little "extras" throughout the day.
- Special Babies : 0-4 years
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
Holiday rentals, L'Océan Breton village
Come and discover the scintillating and invigorating Atlantic side of Brittany. Located in parkland belonging to a manor house, holidays in our Océan Breton campsite are relaxing. Formerly known under the name of "Le Manoir de Kerlut", our campsite, in its unique setting, offers you a really friendly welcome. We have planned everything to make your life as easy as possible.. You have a wide choice of accommodation, including cottages, chalets and yurts, as well as spacious and wooded camping pitches. The Océan Breton is a children's paradise. Mini-clubs await them, with the Magic Bracelet, which brings little surprises all day long... In our lush floral parkland, our team will welcome you with a smile.
If you're a lover of wide open spaces, embark on a discovery of our land of legends and splendid landscapes, with the wind from the sea, the tides, seagulls and the buzz on the quays when the fishermen bring in their catch.
- A new multisports ground.
- Landscaped seaside area
Yelloh! Village L'Océan Breton video clip
Your activities on the premises
Two swimming pools, including one indoor pool heated to between 25 and 30°C, water slides, a paddling pool, and a water park that will delight everyone. Holidays for sporty types as well as for those looking for something more leisurely: sauna, outside fitness apparatus, friendly organized tournaments on the campsite, and an aerial assault course. You'll be offered a variety of festive evenings during the course of your stay.
Your nearby activities
Come and discover Brittany and its charms. A sheer coastline, the Pointe du Raz and the beaches of Finistere, water sports and miles of hiking paths will have you taking the sea air. A holiday with the right mix of activities and exploring will help you unwind. And you'll be returning for the festive and culinary traditions, which everyone will love.
Take a rest, everything is on hand: from the launderette to the Internet access, the bureau de change and the tourist information desk. Our shops provide a wide range of products and services.. And our takeaway service will make life simpler for you.
Rewards and distinctions
Since it joined the Yelloh! Village group in 2000, the Océan Breton has been providing its customers with high-quality facilities and accommodation.
Below are the rewards, recognitions and prizes won over the past few years :
- Best Camping 2013
- La Marque Bretagne
Latest reviews for
In rental unit
In rental unit
of the loyalty program
Lieu dit Manoir de Kerlut
+33 (0)2 98 82 23 89
Booking department :
+33(0)4 66 739 739
Loctudy , 5 km
Quimper airport, 20 km
Quimper railway station, 28 km