from 05 to 18 June 2016In rental unit
from 05 to 18 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- Its balmy micro-climate due to the Gulf Stream
- Brand new 900-m² water complex with heated pool
- Family atmosphere
- 500 m to long, fine sandy beach with view towards the Channel Islands
- Direct access to beaches used for Normandy landings as well as to museums recounting the history of the D-Day landings.
For your children
Qualified and authorised organisers will look after your children in two clubs, according to age group and to what they feel like doing, with multiple, show-based, sports and fun activities. There is a games area for children, a bouncy castle and a multisports area to make sure your children have a great time throughout their stay.
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
Yelloh! Village Les Vikings camping holidays
Normandy, the Channel Islands, the D-Day landing beaches, Mont Saint Michel, Cherbourg or the seaside resort of Barneville-Carteret are just some of the treasures awaiting you during your camping holiday at Les Vikings! With its grounds just 500 metres from the beach on the Cotentin peninsula, the campsite enjoys an exceptional location. Have fun in the water whatever the weather thanks to the aquatic space with a heated, indoor pool, water slides and balneotherapy space. Enjoy an active camping holiday in the Manche: throughout the day, the Yelloh! Village Les Vikings activity organisers offer you a wide selection of activities! All of which will make for an unforgettable family holiday in Normandy!
- A new activity area for children
- New pitches with water supply!
Yelloh! Village Les Vikings video clip
Your activities on the premises
Swimming enthusiasts are spoilt for choice: 280 m² of heated, partly-covered swimming pool in a 900-m² water complex, with pool, balneotherapy, and water slides await you! For the more sports-oriented, our multi-sports ground enables us to organise numerous tournaments (basketball, handball, football, volleyball), and the petanque pitch is available to those who like a quiet holiday.
Your nearby activities
Come and explore Normandy, on foot, on horseback, bike, or yacht, or why not on a green... Everyone can do their own thing! 500 m to the pretty beaches of Barneville-Carteret for hours of fun with the fishing, water sports, and swimming, not to mention kite flying. Something for everyone to explore: the Mont St Michel and its magnificent silhouette, the D-Day beaches and the Cité de la Mer at Cherbourg! Gourmets will love the biscuit and cider producers.
For people who enjoy seafood, a stop off at one of the harbours in the region is an opportunity to pick up all sorts of fresh shellfish and fish, which you'll be able to enjoy eating with your friends or family in the evening.
Foodwise, you have a Vival grocery store, a buffet restaurant where you can eat as much as you like, a snack bar and takeaway food; and to make life even easier, you can opt for full or half board in the season. And all the facilities you need, from washing machines and baby pack to barbecue and library.
Optional extras: hire of bikes.
Latest reviews for
In rental unit
of the loyalty program
In rental unit
of the loyalty program
4, rue des Vikings
50270 SAINT-JEAN DE LA RIVIERE
+33(0)2 33 53 84 13
Barneville-Carteret, 2 km
Cherbourg airport, 52 km
Valognes railway station, 30 km