from 07 to 19 June 2015In rental unit
from 07 to 19 June 2015On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings and its general attractiveness.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Its great points
- Space, and peace and quiet in our 10-hectare wooded estate
- The family atmosphere
- Close to the chateaux of the Loire and a rich heritage
- In the heart of the Loire valley vineyards
For your children
A wide variety of appropriate age-related play activities is provided six days a week.
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
Yelloh! Village Parc de Montsabert camping holidays
Do ou fancy visiting the Loire Valley, its chateaux and wine cellars? Or the tranquillity of a holiday totally surrounded by countryside whilst enjoying the comforts of quality accommodation? Come and try the Parc de Montsabert Yelloh! Village and enjoy its parkland filled with ancient trees. Here the pure air of the Loire Valley beckons you. You'll receive a warm welcome in this campsite between Angers and Saumur, and for a holiday that's as close as possible to nature, you'll be offered a choice of gypsy caravans, cottages and chalets. Everyone will be delighted by the organised games and activities in our Yelloh! Club and by the outings to explore our beautiful region.
Parc de Montsabert video clip
Your activities on the premises
Our park is a real discovery. If you enjoy peace and quiet, space, the great outdoors, flowers, beautiful trees, birds, squirrels and other animals... you'll just love this. For an invigorating holiday, make the most of the tennis courts and play areas for the tiny tots. Everyone will love the donkey rides on the estate. Evening entertainment is provided four times a week.
Your nearby activities
As well as the marvellous Loire Valley chateaux and wines, you can explore our beautiful region and its laid-back way of life by canoe, on foot, or on horseback. For golfers, the 18-hole Angers golf club awaits.
A bar, takeaway service and restaurant are available. The grocer's shop is available, selling its own specialities and with its own morning bakery.
Optional extras: hire of bikes, sheets, safes, barbecues and fridges in Reception.
Latest reviews for
Parc de Montsabert
In rental unit
of the loyalty program
of the loyalty program
Route de Montsabert
+33 (0)2 41 57 91 63
Booking department :
+33(0)4 66 739 739
Angers, 25 km
Angers-Loire airport, 22 km
Angers railway station, 25 km