from 29 May to 11 June 2016In rental unit
from 29 May to 11 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- In the heart of the forest, which is part of the estate of la Coubre la Tremblade
- Between the Atlantic and the Gironde estuary
- A 500 m² aquatic area, heated indoor pool and balneotherapy area
For your children
There are activities, entertainment and clubs for children of all ages! Mini-golf, bambi-club, mini club and surfing lessons are available for your children.
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
Your camping holiday at Yelloh! Village Parc de la Côte Sauvage
At the foot of the Coubre lighthouse, between the Gironde estuary and the Atlantic Ocean, enjoy a holiday right beside the water at Camping Parc de la Côte Sauvage. Here, there is something for everyone when it comes to having fun in the water: go for a swim in the ocean or in the campsite's aquatic park. Discover its premium cottages and spacious pitches in the shady pine trees, and its activities and services. The campsite's "Auberge de la Côte Sauvage" restaurant will delight food lovers.
From Yelloh! Village Parc de la Côte Sauvage, you will find a large number of trails that can be tackled on foot or on bike. Visit La Palmyre, Île d’Oleron, Île-d’Aix or even Île de Ré during your camping holiday in Charente-Maritime.
- New sanitary facilities with a family area and baby baths
- Modernised playgrounds, ping-pong tables, bouncy castles, etc
- Newly redecorated restaurant
Your activities on the premises
At Yelloh! Village Parc de la Côte Sauvage, you have all you need to enjoy a great holiday: high-quality sports facilities, all sorts of activities and evening events will make for a brilliant stay.
Your nearby activities
You'll enjoy a really terrific holiday in Charente-Maritime: surfing, kitesurfing and swimming from the beaches of La Palmyre, adventure tree-climbing, mountain biking, golf and walks in the forest of la Coubre, sea trips and cultural activities. Something for every member of the family!
For your holiday at Yelloh! Village - Parc de la Côte Sauvage, everything has been arranged to make sure you can relax and forget about your everyday worries: we have done everything we can to make life easier for you! You can enjoy the bar or eat some pancakes or regional dishes in our restaurant, "l'Auberge de la Côte Sauvage". Depending on the time of year, you can also enjoy local charcuterie through our grill specialist!
- You can also use our bike rental services or go to our mini-market to buy pre-cooked dishes.
- Televisions and barbecues available for hire.
Latest reviews for
Parc de la Côte Sauvage
In rental unit
of the loyalty program
of the loyalty program
Lieu dit « La Coubre »
17570 LA PALMYRE
+33 (0)5 46 22 40 18
La Palmyre, 3 km
La Rochelle airport, 75 km
Royan railway station, 20 km