from 29 May to 11 June 2016In rental unit
from 29 May to 11 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- A calm and familial atmosphere, ideal for children under 12
- Numerous free activities (fishing, mini-golf, tennis, paddle boats, canoes, table tennis, etc.)
- Green and maintained open spaces
- 3 heated pools with slide and paddling pool
- 5 mins from Saint Emilion – medieval city and œnology heritage, and close to Bordeaux – the UNESCO world heritage site
For your children
Supervised sporting and other leisure activities in clubs suitable for their ages. Adventure and holidays for your little ones in the midst of nature.
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
Your holidays at the Yelloh! Saint-Emilion campsite
Set in the heart of 10 hectares of wooded grounds, with horse chestnut and willow trees, Yelloh! Village Saint-Emilion will be the ideal location for your next holiday. Settle back in premium accommodation or discover the spacious pitches and enjoy the great outdoors. Cool off in the aquatic area, with three heated pools, a water slide and a paddling pool. Challenge your neighbours to a game of crazy golf or share a special moment fishing at the campsite's lake. Camping Saint-Emilion has everything you need for a great holiday.
Opt for this campsite in the Gironde! This magnificent region has plenty of surprises in store: the medieval cities of Saint Emilion and Bordeaux, capital of the Aquitaine region, not forgetting its world famous grands crus!
Yelloh! Village Saint-Emilion video clip
Your activities on the premises
You will find a large fishing lake in the heart of the campsite - there are carp and tench for you! Enjoy numerous free activities directly on site! A tennis court, paddle boats and canoes are entirely at your disposal. Have a friendly contest with other guests in our sports tournaments. And there are 10 hectares of greenery just waiting for you to relax in.
Your nearby activities
Saint Emilion, one of the "grand cru" wines of Bordeaux, invites you to discover its vineyards, countryside and style of life. Come and explore the town and the vineyards. Kilometres of cycle tracks are there for you to relax and explore.
Information kiosk to set you up for exploring our beautiful region, internet access, a restaurant, takeaway, a grocery shop with bread and regional specialities, and all the campsite facilities: launderette, bike hire, two toilet blocks with areas for babies and children. Make the most of your holidays - everything is there for you.
A shuttle bus will take you to the heart of the village.
Latest reviews for
In rental unit
2, les Combes
+33 (0)5 57 24 75 80
Saint-Emilion, 3 km
Bordeaux airport, 55 km
Libourne railway station, 10 km