from 29 May to 11 June 2016In rental unit
from 29 May to 11 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- A campsite beside the river in the heart of the Gorges du Verdon
- The family atmosphere
- Superb unspoilt scenery
- The tranquillity and relaxed way of life in Provence
For your children
Two fun, creative clubs geared to their age groups offer a variety of activities.
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
- Club Teens: 13-17 years
Verdon Parc holiday club, reserve your camping stay
Set in shaded grounds next to the Gorges du Verdon, the campsite offers unforgettable scenery with direct access to the river. Make the most of its location to enjoy outdoor activities: kayaking, hiking, horse-riding or bike-riding are just some of the family activities you can try during your stay in Provence. The aquatic area at Yelloh! Village Verdon Parc will help cool you down with a 25-metre pool, a heated indoor pool, paddling pool and solarium. During your camping holiday in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence department, you can explore the surrounding area: the Verdon natural regional park, Gréoux-les-Bains and its thermal baths or the pretty villages of Lurs or Dauphin will make for an unforgettable holiday in the Verdon.
- Two areas built: Zen and Balnéo
- A new terrace and stage area beside the restaurant / entertainment
- Terrace alongside the River Verdon enlarged, with barbecue area installed, with picnic tables and a sandy beach with deckchairs.
- Brand new and pitches (with private toilet facilities) and pitches
Yelloh! Village Verdon Parc video clip
Your activities on the premises
A 310-m² water park with large pool, paddling pool and relaxation area. Water-aerobics classes so you can keep in shape during the holiday. Tennis, ping-pong, basketball and football, as well as golf and fishing, either organised by our activity leaders or with friends! You'll be spoiled for choice!
Your nearby activities
Discover the fragrances of the Provence! The beauty of the scenery surrounding us inspires some lovely walks, with the magnificent lavender fields of the Valensole plateaux and the Verdon gorge route with its sweeping views, not forgetting the Provencal markets in the surrounding villages. A stone's throw from the campsite, 4 hiking and mountain-bike trails take you on to the hills overlooking the Verdon. You can improve your swing at the Lubéron golf club, in Pierrevert.
From the launderette to the communications area and the tourist information, our reception team will help you with a smile. On the catering front, a grocer's, takeaway service, and the Patio restaurant for those little or grand occasions, are all on the premises.
Latest reviews for
of the loyalty program
Domaine de la Paludette
+33 (0)4 92 78 08 08
Gréoux-les-Bains, 1.5 km
Marseille Marignane airport, 85 km
Manosque railway station, 14 km