from 29 May to 11 June 2016In rental unit
from 29 May to 11 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- A lagoon water complex with heated pools and triple slides
- 900 metres from the ocean
- In a 21-hectare pine forest in the heart of the Landes
- The Palombière tree house,
- Covered and heated fun paddling pool
- Balneotherapy area with aqua relaxation pool and facial & body treatment booths
- Seminar room for the business suite
For your children
A family holiday meets the needs of young and old. With experienced and caring activity leaders, Le Sylvamar is a paradise for children... and for parents!
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
- Club Teens: 13-17 years
Le Sylvamar camping rentals and camping holiday reservations
900 metres from the ocean, just outside the Basque Country and Spain, the Sylvamar campsite is ideally placed in a 21-hectare pine forest. Labenne, Capbreton, Dax and Hossegor are just some of the places you could visit during your camping holiday in the Landes. Yelloh! Village Sylvamar is bound to delight young and old alike. With its high-quality accommodation, aquatic area with heated pools, counter-current river, water slides, a fun covered paddling pool and a "Dune & Eau" spa, as well as daytime and evening activities, it has everything you need to have a fantastic camping holiday in the Basque Country!
Your activities on the premises
As well as a superb water complex with lagoon-pools, big water slides, and lazy river, you can take advantage of your holiday to get back into shape, or to relax. On the premises, you'll find multi-sports pitches, a tennis court, and a gym/weight-training room, as well as a petanque pitch, ping-pong facilities... Step-aerobics, stretch, aerobics classes and a little salsa to tune you up during your stay. In the evenings, a variety of entertainments are laid on for you. The choice is yours.
Your nearby activities
The beach of Labenne is just 900m away, offering the delights of bathing, basking on the lovely fine sandy beaches, and the fun of water sports such as surfing... A holiday packed with adventure and discovering the Landes, with go-karting, quad-biking, horse riding, and hiking and trekking on horseback or mountain bikes, as well as our traditions, from the Basque pelota to the festivals and Basque gastronomy. A real art of living and discovery.
For your shopping, you have a mini-market with the morning's hot bread, a news stand... In Reception, our friendly team offers tourist information, and gives you access to an internet connection. You can also hire bikes, baby packs, sheets, refrigerated cabinets... A convivial, family restaurant awaits you for a feast of regional specialities, Foie Gras, Bayonne ham ... and our snack bar serves takeaway food, sandwiches, pizzas and salads.
And if you wish to organize a seminar, our business suite with a large seminar room awaits you!
We have taken care of everything for your holiday!
Rewards and distinctions
Recognised by professional organisations within the sector, the Yelloh! Village Sylvamar is committed to providing you with the very best during your next holiday, through its facilities, accommodation, entertainment, reception and more!
Below are the rewards, recognitions and prizes won over the past few years :
- Best Camping 2016
- Michelin Guide 2015 – awarded 5 tents
- Best Camping 2015
- Best Camping 2014
- Le Guide Michelin 2012
Latest reviews for
In rental unit
In rental unit
Avenue de l'Océan
40530 LABENNE OCEAN
+33 (0)5 59 45 75 16
Hossegor, 12 km
Biarritz airport, 23 km
Bayonne railway station, 13 km