from 29 May to 11 June 2016In rental unit
from 29 May to 11 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- 500 metres from the beach
- A plethora of sports activities for young and old
- In the heart of a 15 hectare pine forest next to the river
- Young, family atmosphere
For your children
They will be offered varied fun-filled mini-clubs, geared to their ages. Your children will find games facilities there that are adapted according to their size, a paddling pool, and millions of opportunities to make friends.
- Special Babies : 0-4 years
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
- Club Teens: 13-17 years
Yelloh Village Lous Seurrots holiday rentals
Just 500 metres from the beach, with the Atlantic Ocean, sand dunes and the Courant de Contis river close by, Camping Lous Seurrots will help recharge your batteries on the Landes coast. Select a chalet, cottage or pitch in the shade of the pine trees or on the river bank. Enjoy its partially-covered aquatic space, with water slides and a paddling pool, and a wide range of activities throughout the day. During your camping holiday in the Landes at Yelloh! Village Lous Seurrots, explore the local attractions: Contis and its lighthouse, Mimizan, the Courant d’Huchet natural reserve and the village of Uza. And you must try out the local dishes of the Landes: foie gras, duck confit or duck breast. Experience an unforgettable family holiday in the Landes!
- New area: landscaped and privileged setting
- Renovation of our Chalets Rivière with the creation of private garden
- New Cottages Pinède : more spacious and functional
- 3 new playgrounds that your children will love
- New atmosphere in the bar-restaurant
- Renovation of the fitness terrace on the banks of the river
- Renovation of the theatre
Your activities on the premises
850m² of the 2,400m² aquatic area is made up of water, including a lagoon, a river, paddling pools and 4 waterslides. It is entirely heated from March to September and a 350m² section is covered by a translucent and partially detachable structure, so that the whole thing can be uncovered. A variety of activities, day and evening, from volleyball, water aerobics and stretch, to archery. Take advantage of the holidays to get back into shape in beautiful and tranquil unspoilt surroundings. Your stay in Les Landes will be an opportunity to rest, with a bit of pétanque, some table tennis and some relaxation in our solarium.
Your nearby activities
Lovely fine sandy beaches stretch away endlessly; come and surf the wave, learn to bodyboard and practise all the water sports. Your holiday will be filled with the joy of the water and bathing. For walking, horse riding, or cycle rides, beautiful pine forests stretch away as far as the eye can see. A spot of adventure when you travel down the Contis River via stand up paddle board, as a means of exploring the environment around you. The festive spirit and the gastronomy will have you coming back.
A panoramic restaurant to give you a break while on holiday, a grocery store for your everyday shopping, a tourist information desk to help you organise your discovery holiday in our lovely Landes region.
Traditional campsite facilities: a launderette with washing machine and tumble-drier, TV room with giant screen, modern, spacious renovated toilet blocks.
Latest reviews for
of the loyalty program
of the loyalty program
606 avenue de L’Océan – Contis-Plage
40170 SAINT JULIEN EN BORN
+33 (0)5 58 42 85 82
Saint Julien en Born, 8 km
Biarritz airport, 102 km
Morcenx railway station, 37 km