from 05 to 18 June 2016In rental unit
from 05 to 18 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- A heated aquatic area with covered swimming pool, whirlpool bath, paddling pool and waterslides
- The famous Allied Landing beaches and Pegasus Bridge nearby
- Cycle paths and hiking trails directly accessible
- An inviting, family-friendly atmosphere
For your children
The Yelloh! Village Les Hautes Coutures has thought about the kids too! With a games area, kids' club and family entertainment, you've got all you need for them to enjoy a truly exceptional holiday!
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
Your camping holidays at the Yelloh! Village Les Hautes Coutures
Are you dreaming of coolness and just getting away from it all? Then come and spend your next holiday in Normandy on the Côte Fleurie, staying at the Yelloh! Village Les Hautes Coutures. A region with a distinct character, marked by history, Normandy will make for the perfect break to forget about your everyday worries! Walk in the footsteps of William the Conqueror and stop off at the legendary Allied Landing beaches.
Perfect for holidays with the family or with your friends, the camping Les Hautes Coutures welcomes you to its 7 hectares of grounds where you'll enjoy a truly unforgettable holiday. Come and discover its aquatic park with covered swimming pool, waterslides and whirlpool baths. Make the most of its various facilities and stay in a high quality accommodation option! Your camping holidays in Normandy will be full of comfort and wellness!
The camping Yelloh! Village Les Hautes Coutures has recently joined the ranks of Yelloh! Village for the 2016 season.
- New cottages
Your activities on the premises
Enjoy some of the activities that are available on site during your days here! Challenge your neighbours to a pétanque tournament! Organise football, handball, basketball, or volleyball matches on the multisports ground! Enjoy seeing your kids having fun in our games area! Feel like a bit of coolness? Then the campsite's aquatic area awaits you!
Your nearby activities
A great many activities are available close to our campsite. So why not pay a visit to Cabourg's horse race track or the zoos of Cerza or Jurques! Stop off at the Cité de la Mer, and find out all you need to know about the ocean depths! People who enjoy watersports will be thrilled, with kitesurfing, stand up paddleboarding, sailing, and more waiting for them here!
You no longer need to even leave the campsite! On site, you'll find all sorts of facilities, including a restaurant, bar, snack bar, bakery, and food essentials. To make life that much easier for you, the campsite has bicycles and barbecues for hire, Wi-Fi (charge applies) and a laundry.
Latest reviews for
Les Hautes Coutures
In rental unit
of the loyalty program
Avenue de la Côte de Nacre
+33(0) 2 31 44 73 08
Bénouville, 1 km
Caen airport, 20 km
Caen railway station, 13 km