from 29 May to 11 June 2016In rental unit
from 29 May to 11 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- In the heart of a tropical setting with 500-m² of heated water complex
- The beauty of the Catalan region set between Mediterranean and marine lake
- A Village on a human scale with every service you need
- A competent, dynamic and listening team
- Just 1 km from the beach
For your children
Activities suited to their ages: sporting and creative, shows, and tournaments, led by competent activity leaders.
Yellito, our mascot, will look after them and make their holidays fun and unforgettable!
New games area and children's club area
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
Yelloh! Village Le Pre Catalan camping holidays
300 days of sunshine per year, the Mediterranean Sea less than a mile away, huge sandy beaches, premium accommodation and a friendly atmosphere... This is what you can expect at Yelloh! Village Le Pré Catalan. At this small and welcoming campsite, offering plenty of shade thanks to the many palm trees, you will find a heated pool complex, with a tropical atmosphere and a beach hut bar. You can also have fun in the water in a natural setting on the Mediterranean beaches or trying out watersports at the Leucate and Salses lakes, which are right next to Camping Le Pré Catalan... Come and enjoy an amazing camping holiday in the Pyrénées-Orientales with family or friends!
Your activities on the premises
For sports lovers: heated swimming pool, tennis, ping-pong, volleyball, badminton, football, cycling, jogging... But also, for those who want to relax, pétanque, and water complex with paddling pool.
Your nearby activities
The Roussillon beaches, watersports: catamaran windsurfing and water skiing, horse riding, thalassotherapy, outings into the Catalan countryside and exploring the Canigou.
- Food shopping with a bakery and newspaper counter
- The snack bar and takeaway dishes
- Froggy's Bar with TV, billiards, video games
- The restaurant and its theme nights
- WIFI available throughout the campsite
- Rental of barbecues, TV, safes, refrigerators.
Rewards and distinctions
With respect for the region in which it is located, the Yelloh! Village Le Pré Catalan pulls out all the stops to provide high-quality holidays for customers. So come and enjoy your next holiday here, in an idyllic setting, and a destination which has been rewarded for the work it has put in.
Below are the rewards, recognitions and prizes won over the past few years :
- Qualité Sud de France
Latest reviews for
Le Pré Catalan
Route de Saint Laurent BP 14
66420 LE BARCARES
+33 (0)4 68 86 12 60
Le Barcarès, 1.8 km
Perpignan airport, 21 km
Perpignan railway station, 23 km