from 05 to 18 June 2016In rental unit
from 05 to 18 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- Heated aquatic park: waterslides, covered swimming pool, paddling pools, lap pool and more
- Direct access to the natural lake for bathing
- Canoe trips starting from the campsite
- Secure games area for children up to the age of 15 and a multisports area
For your children
The discovery of nature and cultural, sports, musical and creative activities supervised by dynamic organisers.
Yellito, our mascot, will welcome them with a small gift and will make their holidays unforgettable fun!
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
- Club Teens: 13-17 years
Yelloh! Village Le Fayolan camping holidays
Enjoy an authentic, nature-filled holiday in the Jura, in the heart of the lakes region! Yelloh! Village Le Fayolan, located next to the Clairvaux natural lake, will give you the chance to discover breath-taking scenery in an exceptional setting. You will be amazed by the natural beauty of the area, with gently rolling, lush green mountains, cooling lakes and rivers and impressive waterfalls. You will find high-quality accommodation at Camping Le Fayolan, along with a beach on the natural lake, an aquatic park with water slides, a heated, indoor pool and a friendly, family atmosphere. It has everything you need to enjoy an exceptional camping holiday in the Jura!
- New pitches!
Your activities on the premises
Since you love nature, Fayolan invites you to go and discover the lakes in a canoe-kayak. There are many activities on offer to you in the village: bowls, table tennis, beach volleyball...There is something for all tastes! Looking for a bit of coolness? Then come and enjoy its bathing area and covered swimming pool, waterslides and paddling pools
Your nearby activities
With hiking on foot or trekking on horseback, mountain-biking, water sports or adventure courses, the Jura is a true nature lovers' paradise and first and foremost the region of lakes, waterfalls and forests.... A stunning natural environment in which to expend energy or fully recharge your batteries.
But the Jura is also the region for gastronomy. Discover the region's specialities like Comté, Morbier or even its yellow wine!
Whether you're peckish or ravenous: a restaurant, a bar, a take-away... Half-board is possible. Turning to shops, we have on site a grocer's, a bread shop and a newspaper outlet.
For hire are: mountain bikes and canoes (on payment of a deposit). Come and enjoy the remarkable natural beauty that surrounds you!
Latest reviews for
In rental unit
of the loyalty program
In rental unit
Chemin du Langard
Clairvaux-les-Lacs, 0.8 km
Genève airport, 90 km
Lons-le-Saunier railway station, 22 km