from 29 May to 11 June 2016In rental unit
from 29 May to 11 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- The 1,000-m² aquatic leisure park with its three water slides and its lazy river
- 33 hectares of green parkland in the heart of the Vosges
- A few kilometres from the ski resort of Gérardmer
- Corcieux enjoys a micro-climate
For your children
The play area "La Plaine des Jeux", with its multi-sports pitch, its Château and trampoline, as well as several play areas available to children of all ages.
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
- Club Teens: 13-17 years
Domaine Des Bans holiday club, reserve your camping stay
This campsite is a real haven for anyone who loves nature and the great outdoors! Yelloh! Village Le Domaine des Bans, set in the heart of the Vosges, just next to Gérardmer and the Vallée des Lacs, will provide you with a great base for exploring the region's treasures. Its aquatic park, with a heated, indoor pool, water slides and counter-current river are perfect for having fun in the water. Meanwhile, the campsite's wellness centre will take you into a world of treatments and relaxation during your camping holidays in the Vosges. Take advantage of your stay at Camping Le Domaine des Bans to tackle the region's hiking trails, taking in its ponds and lakes. Fishing, mountain biking or walking: anything's possible!
Le Domaine des Bans video clip
Your activities on the premises
Tennis courts on the Domaine are provided for your use. Volleyball, beach volleyball, and ping-pong: there's something to suit all tastes!
The heated swimming pool, with a covered small pool and our 1,000-m² water park caters for the whole family. Lakes where you can go fishing in a magnificent setting. For your evenings: an 80-m² disco, open every evening in July and August, and a variety of entertainment.
Your nearby activities
The natural beauty of the Vosges: go hiking, or hire mountain bikes, and enjoy the region's many trails! The equestrian farm offers rides on ponies and on horseback.
A mini-market selling newspapers, fresh bread and regional produce.Foodwise, a snack bar and takeaway make your life easier. A tourist information point will advise you on all the possible excursions in our beautiful region.